Reviews for Imaginary Secrets
I love this story!
Please update soon!
Thanx!
ryoucutie4ever chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
The summary said it was supposed to be a bloo/mac, but that's not what you're writing. You LIAR! Xp
up-down-xDA chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
what happened? i was hoping for a few more chapters, and maybe some bloo/mac action
Twinkel13 chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
IF YOU DON'T UPDATE THIS FIC(yes, I've read chapter 8) I'M GONNA SLAM MY IMAGINARY PENIS IN THE DOOR OF A LUXURY SEDAN!D8

usually I don't like oc's but I like Richard, so I won't cry if he and Mac gets together in the end but I honestly prefer MacBloo3
Twinkel13 chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
ohmanomanohman XD

but does the MacBloo stuff come anysoon?

you just GOTTA continue this or I'll get CRAZY, man!DX

I love how you make the story so..realistic(too be a story 'boute imagenary friends XD)

thanks for making my day3
Twinkel13 chapter 8 . 12/15/2009

I can't wait to see how all this crap ends up XD

and when I say crap I mean "OMG-the best thing evva even if the maincharacter is paired with an OC, tough I hate OCs this is marvelous GOOD IN BOTH THE YAOI AND THE FANTA 8D" kind of crap XDLOL (that wus weard)

anyways, U have to keep this good work up, "Keep it goin' till it all stops flowin'"
jellymaster chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
That was dirty of Frankie, but it's a good thing to see that she's back to her naturaly feisty, somewhat egoistic and lively self again! Once again, this was a realy cute chapter!

And the way how Wilt was at a loss of words (Well, at loss of any words other than " .", anyways. XD) after Frankie pulled the kiss trick on him was funny, cute and in-character at the same time! Your story is really starting to make me love this pairing, you know? Plus, it's not nearly as awkward as HerrimanxFrankie is to me.

"Hm. I wonder if that qualifies as a foul?" Now that line right there was made of totally awesome win right there! XD Really, really funny! As usual, keep up the amazing job you've been doing so far!

~Sincerely, Jellymaster!
jellymaster chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
Dangit, how can you write such a adorable chapters like that? I love how you always manage write everything in an interesting and believable AND how you manage to keep all of the characters in character, too!

I loved the Wilt and Frankie scene in this chapter. I never really considered them to be a couple, I honestly saw the two's relationship as more of a BigBrother/LittleSister relationship, but that scene was just too cute!

Bloo's explanation of what happened at the school was just hilarious! Seriously, what goes on in the blue blob's mind? I'm almost too afraid to imagine! XD LOL at the part with Richard reading that perverted magazine!

Another really awesome chapter! Keep up the great work!

jellymaster chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Okay, I may have found the other chapters funny and amusing before, but this one was adorable aside from the Mac vomiting part. Does he realize what kind of affect that's going to leave on the guy he just kissed for vomiting right AFTER he kissed him?

Mac really should've listened to Wilt. He has just stirred up a whole lot of drama for himself now. Something tells me that mac's going to be hating Drama class a lot more after this experience unless if he can work this situation out better. Bloo spazzing about Mac kissing someone is so hilariously in character! XD At least it is to me, anyways. Sorry, I've ran out of virtual cookies for tonight. I should be in stock again tommorow. XD

I think it's obvious that I really enjoyed this chapter as well!

jellymaster chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Oh man, lots of crazy stuff is always happening at Foster's, huh? XD You know, maybe Mac oughta make a personal note to himself from now on after this: NEVER have Bloo, Madame Foster, Frankie and Richard all in the same place ever again. XD

I'm still debating over whether or not I actually want to know why Madame Foster had that hose after Frankie threw Richard and Bloo back in the room. Maybe it's best that the readers don't know, especially in my case with my unhealthy lack of sanity. XD Awesome job on another really amusing chapter! Oh, I almost forgot about the virtual cookie. I'm not spoiling you, each of your chapters are just that good! Here ya go! -hands you the cookie-

jellymaster chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter! I have lots of doubs about any kind of FHIF fanfic that isn't from soulfil-sin or Dude13, but I am so happy to be proved wrong for the second time today!

You may have introduced a lot of OCs right now, but you included them in a very well-written and entertaing way, which I was glad to discover. Lovin' your OC Richard the most so far, too. He's a really funny character, though he must be exasperating for Mac to deal with, since he almost accidentally keeps revealing his Bi-sexual nature in public on a daily basis. XD

Unlike most highschool fics for any fandom, this was very nicely done! I can't wait to read the other chapters! Keep up the good work! You definitely deserve a cookie for this...oh wait, I don't have a real one. Well, virtual ones are always a good substitute, eh? -hands you a cookie-

DrakkenWasHere chapter 8 . 12/23/2008
I found this story to be quite fun so far. I don't tend to read many FHfIF fics, but I found it sweet. I didn't realize that there were so many Wilt fangirls out there. Could it be because he's such a nice guy? ...Most likely. Heh, nice to see an obsessed Edwardo fan. Just out of curiosity: Are you one of those "fanta" people? (I don't remember if that was the word you used)
bob chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Did you really do all the math?
Total Obliviation chapter 8 . 7/16/2007
Really interesting story, it sidetracked me for about and hour and now I'm late! Eek! [ Well anyways, I would really love to see an update soon.
wiltsfan1993 chapter 8 . 5/19/2007
Please continue please. I'll give you...Cookies...cake...pie...a party. ANything.