Reviews for Spira: The Eternal Discord
Reibunriinta chapter 1 . 3/8
Love it!
Oblivia chapter 50 . 11/13/2012
Finally finished the story and I am so glad you finished it. This journey was amazing and I'm so glad I could read it - From the beginning to the end. It's a shame that you're not writing anymore FFX stories as I would have loved to read them. Best of luck in the future!
RikuTakamura chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Hello Zeshin looks like fanfiction disabled your pm's again -;
RikuTakamura chapter 50 . 5/17/2012
hello seeing as how review may be the only way to reach you since you have disabled pm's i really need to have a word with you so please send me a pm Zeshin
Oblivia chapter 45 . 2/28/2012
I must say, the way you think and write like the characters are so exact and perfect! I feel like I am them, everything is so descriptive too! I strangely like reading your Author's Notes too..

Anyways, for a moment, I though shuyin was crazy again and was going to use vegnagun again to kill everyone and get his revenge. So glad he's a good guy, he's such a valuable member to the team :') Could Vegnagun be used to defeat Sin? :O I was thinking you were going to somehow twist everything and bring back aeons, which was something I wanted so badly!
Oblivia chapter 42 . 2/13/2012
So glad you're continuing this story! Sort of forgot who Areth was for a second, because I havn't read it in a while. Can't wait to read Chapter 43 when I get the chance!
Oblivia chapter 41 . 9/5/2011
Sorry, I never reviewed before man! You're stories are awesome, I love them. Honestly, the way you write is amazing. I read your previous story about Shuyin and his friends, and was amazed! Keep writing. You have to finish!

Question: Will Yuna be able to summon again?
Prince of Tragedy chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
nicccccce
Celsius Fate chapter 41 . 11/3/2010
haha awesome chapter! really enjoyed reading it wish my version was like yours lol, keep it up~~ can't wait for the next chapter :]
habbo chapter 41 . 10/13/2010
I loved it very much XD Update soon XD
habbo chapter 40 . 10/1/2010
I loved the tickling scene XD I laughed at how Paine only looked at Shuyin and he went back to his seat lol.

And what's this? SIN IS BACK! :o Zera how could you! :O Well I suppose that's the most easiest ay to mess up Spira Sin returns! But it's doesn't compare to Sin mark 2.. oooops wrong fanfic :o
habbo chapter 39 . 10/1/2010
:O

WAY Shuyin was him all the time but how does he have such powers did he actually over come the shado and is using it's powers? :O

And I want LENNE! XD
habbo chapter 38 . 10/1/2010
Woah... speechless really not much went on til the end but Spira is sure full of chaos right now and where is LENNE! Seriously Lenne would be a big help right now :P
Jammy1996 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Read some real good stories your's come in to my top 3 i like how were into the storyline already while withs some i have read have real good storiesline but there beging isnot griping yours is one of the best begings i have read keep up the goodwork(just joined so sorry if this review is late)
habbo chapter 37 . 8/22/2010
As to be expected this was a depressing chapter, and as always you translate the mood to paper seemingly effortlessly :). Picking Yuna as the P.O.V is a great choice as she can reflect on all of her past struggles aswell making this even more depressing, will Spira ever truly be rid of the cylce of death? Tidus tried to lighten things up by giving everyone hope, but Rikku can't bare the thought of Shuyin betraying them, I feel really sorry for her, seems like that Shuyin wasn't ready for the power that he was about recieve. I do agree with Yuna though perhaps it is the shadow lying. But once again we must come back to the question where is Lenne, is she in the Farplane feeling helpless or she out there trying to help somehow?

I'm intrigued though I have no idea what Yuna is thinking but maybe she has a plan to draw Shuyin out, overwhelm him with his past to get him to fight back?