Reviews for So Cold And Alone
Fluffle chapter 4 . 9/23/2005
more i need to read more. ARGH

i really enjoyed it i cant wait for the next bit. if there is a next bit.
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 4 . 8/18/2005
This is really good. Are you going to continue? Poor Auron. _
IceyFlame1 chapter 4 . 6/3/2005
Definately have to update soon. That was so good. Poor Rikku.
Olivia-is-rad chapter 4 . 5/27/2005
omg like omg! catuar needles...hmm...i bet there not fun.. poor Rikku and she is my favorite! WHA! see i got louder than quieter! shit! I hate my spelling..cha...u better write more...or..grabs a random person by the neck and *SHANK* see? so now you have absolutly no choice...
mandyfanforevr chapter 4 . 5/27/2005
Yeesh, that's not good..

This story is definitely a nice change of pace from the typical perfect romance type of thing. Update soon.
Annjirika chapter 4 . 5/26/2005
Dude.

I never wanna do drugs.

...and for someone who's never done drugs you explain it excellently. I'm glad you "made" me read this, because it's really good.

...and creepy. But I like that Auron is really in character. As is Rikku.

Good deal.
Shandy chapter 3 . 5/8/2005
I like this story a lot. It's wonderfully descriptive and amusing and everyone is very in character, especially Auron and Yuna. But there is one thing I don't understand. Auron had promised Jecht he would take care of Tidus, yes? But Auron also seemed to have had a relationship with Braska... apparently is Yuna's godfather. Why wasn't he at all surprised to find out this fact? If he was her godfather, wouldn't Auron have been asked to take care of Yuna, too? If she's had to resort to prostitution, I'm sure she could have done with some help, maybe even more so than Tidus. Doesn't he even care that his goddaughter is a prostitute? Please continue this story, it's very intriguing :)
madmaz chapter 3 . 5/6/2005
You gotta write more! this is so well written and so diffrent from average fics! you have to write more _ !

3 great chapters and i can't wait to see what happens between Yuna and Tidus! Up date soon k

madmaz
Olivia-is-rad chapter 3 . 5/2/2005
OMG OMGOMG write more or die...hey this is short bye!
mandyfanforevr chapter 3 . 5/1/2005
Umm, not much to say.. It's still interesting and I'm looking forward to more.
Kimou chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
This chapter is very good. I like the last two lines, and the (I HOPE!) foreshadowing that it contains.

Please update soon so I can shower you with happy, loving reviews.
Kimou chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Your style of writing awesome.

Also love the pairings. I can't wait to read the next chapter. :)
Olivia-is-rad chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
YAY! I CAN HELP U EIT THIS ONE TWO! PLZ PLZ PLZ LET ME! I ABSO,POSI, LOVE THIS ONE!1
mandyfanforevr chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
Hmm, interesting.. Definitely of a different flavour than most fics. I look forward to reading the rest.
Jay chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Good so far. I'm definatly hooked, so please update soon.