Reviews for Blaise Zabini and the War of Revenge
voldyismyfather chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
i love it and i dnt get whats with the whole blaise male thing he cant be female JK had him male so why would he be any thing else x
amortentiaaa chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Zabini sounds Italian, but I never thought of him as an Italian beauty... they are really hot...

So much for Gryffindor courage, aww.

I wish Remus killed Wormtail! he needs the revenge. That's a whole bunch of people who passed. This is making me depressed, but I notice how no authors dare to kill of Fred or George. JKR was out of her mind. She just wanted to cause emotional scarring among her readers. Now we know how important the twins were.
q.thews chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
I always give some extra points to authors who use the right gender for Zabini.

I even wonder how one could be wrong about that (think about Blaise Pascal).

I never tought of an italian origin for Zabini (the last name mey even be italian, but the name is not, it's mor a french one, the italian is Biagio)

How i know that ? I'm italian, even if have no indigo eyes nor olive skin :-)

Divine enemy of Aeneas chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
It is a very sweet story.
Abbey Eileen chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
sweet... i LOVE hermione/blaise; theyre my fav pairing!
Dayaja chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Cute! _
Your Lady of Discord chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
M...Blaise Zabini..Good job. I really like this and it's really cute. You're right, there aren't enough Blaise stories. I was all disappointed when I found out that he's apparently not that popular, though he does tend yo pop up a whole lote in the Draco Malfoy stories. -Sigh- Poot Blaise. Anyway, good job. This is adorable.
Cherdy the Molologist chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Very much enjoyed the sweet little one shot. I agree that there aren't enought Blaise/Hermione. Very well put together and wonderfully written.
ExtraIceCream chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
This was great. I liked it and Am going to recomend it to my frieds.