Reviews for Honesty
Now that was just perfict.
okay thanks for not describing what had happened next,and good story now have sweet dreams...[sorry tired]
no not death...But i shall go to the bottom of your self concious,take out your worst fears and make you live them everyday if Raven is still heart brocken you hear me RAVEN FAN FOR LIFE.[sorry about that,the last one of these I read led Raven having to leave Robin in order to keep her powers,and protect the poeple from harm so I am a little,as you say.,on edge...But I mean it ,mind over body don't take it to literal I couldn't actuly do that but the thought counts}BUT GOOD CHAPTERS IT TAKES ALOT TO MAKE ME AS THEY SAYDEEP IN DEPTH WITH MY WRITTTING]
ravrav chapter 4 . 5/15
Wait a sec author doesn't Starfire likeRobin so does he like both of them or just think star is just cute...
p.s.I am Raven fan and also a Robin fan so i am not hating just a little question no harm right?
anonymous skrub chapter 11 . 2/14
best rob/rae fic I've read. 20/10. nice job... DARN, NOW I WANNA WRITE ONE, BUT MINE WILL BE HORRIBLE D:
Blujay chapter 11 . 2/1
Wow. You don't see very many stories written as well as this one. I'm often irritated by poor grammar and lacking plotlines in fanfictions, but yours was very well written and I definitely enjoyed it. You didn't rush the development, and the humor was well done. Unusual take too, not one that's been done over and over. Thanks for the great story :)
ChaosxPaladin chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
Read it all in one day, really enjoyed the fic. I just wish there were more Robin/Raven fics like this XD They're my favourite pair.
Free chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
I really liked this story. It's great ! Many thanks to the author for it. I really enjoyed when read and read in suspense. I'm so sorry that it ended ! Once again, thank you.)))
katie chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
Make more of this story a lot more because it was really good. : )
No way chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
The most embarrassing thing is saying Raven is beautiful? God knows that I'd be a hell of a lot more embarrassed telling a beautiful girl I worked with that I got my wang caught in my zipper than telling a girl I liked she was beautiful. Gee, you've got a weird perception of embarrassment! jsm
Pobre chapter 11 . 10/28/2014
Regardless if you still around. Great story!
gabby chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
awesom sauce
xxgorlblunderxx chapter 11 . 9/29/2014
That was so freaking cute exspecially chapter four and a little bit of chapter 7 but mostly the epilogue hope there's more you are awesome writer ...
Byeeeeeeeeee ; D
Red chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
You. Writer.r awsome
xxgirlblunderxx chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Oh I get it. Raven was actually telling the truth the hole time cuz jinx kept asking if she likes robin. But she said no she LOVES robin so basically she was telling the truth this hole time without lying. Clever. : 1