Reviews for Honesty
Kimmy878 chapter 11 . 10/25
OMG AWESOME ENDING! I READ YOUR THIS STORY A LONG TIME AGO BUT YOU NEVER UPATED SO I STARTED READING OTHER ROBRAE STORIES! BUT THIS WAS AWESOME! LOVE IT CAN U MAKE MORE ROBRAE STORIES PLZZZ
JakeBake chapter 11 . 10/20
I like it! You have some fantasy and you are an hell of a writer to! :)
RobRae chapter 11 . 10/10
Nice story...
Elisablackcat chapter 11 . 9/24
pretty good thanks for the experience
J.K.Holmes chapter 1 . 9/24
O.o Jinx is the ultimate OTP fangirl
hannah mcboss chapter 2 . 9/22
yuss
EvilRaven2004 chapter 11 . 8/14
I‹3 ur story, it is what i want 2 happen between raven and robin ! U just made a dream come true !(Happy Tears!) And i ‹3 how at the end u made robin dip raven and kiss her ! U should make more writings about rob rae ! :D # Dream Came True !(Overjoyed)
GnCdwll chapter 11 . 8/1
THIS IS SOOO SWEET! I love how you were able to make each day in Robin's room interesting :D And lol the epilogue I lurv it xD I love the idea that Robin and Raven are romantics!
I LOVED this story! You made the suspense worth it and everything fit together well. I also liked how you mentioned some events that happened in the episodes to make it more realistic and believable and simply added onto it. I have to ask: were those theories of yours or did you just make it up? Either way, it was amazing! This story should be a real episode. Robin doesn't belong with starfire, he belongs with raven. I was disappointed that he ended up with her in trouble in Tokyo.
Purple Rose of Darkness chapter 3 . 7/14
I expected Jinx to say, "She deserves someone much better," talking about herself.
KeShauna chapter 10 . 7/5
Awwww I knew it is knew it is knew it there cute together
KeShauna chapter 9 . 7/5
Awwwwwww I can't wait for the next chapter
Keshauna chapter 8 . 7/5
Awwwwww how cute she confessed her love for him that's so cute
KeShauna chapter 7 . 7/4