Reviews for Honesty
LadySpartacus chapter 11 . 10/18
Aww that was a wonderful epilogue and a brilliant overall story! I thoroughly enjoyed this fic! Great job! This is definitely one I'm likely to reread and is 100 percent going in my favorites! I also look forward to reading more of your stories! On a side note, I can't help but wonder if Robin and Raven are sharing a room yet lol I mean they did manage to survive a dry run with the curse and with this epilogue taking place after Trigon's defeat, plus this fic was filled with so much sexual tension that I can't help but think that they are constantly tearing their clothes off one another lol... Well, either way that's what I'm headcanoning ;)
LadySpartacus chapter 10 . 10/18
Aww...that was lovely, Robin finally told Raven how he felt. And lol at Raven's press conference XD
LadySpartacus chapter 9 . 10/18
Aww that exchange between Jinx and Robin was lovely. It's nice she didn't tease him. And poor Cy feeling heartbroken (hopefully not for too long)
LadySpartacus chapter 8 . 10/18
Oh my! That was quite the intense chapter! But I loved it! I loved how emotional the confession was!
LadySpartacus chapter 7 . 10/18
And the plot thickens... dun, dun, duuunnn... lol but this was quite a chapter, I liked how you weaved in the episode with the pie making granny as a nightmare of Raven's lol and then followed it with a cute cuddle session ;) Anyways, it looks like Robin really wants to tell Raven his feelings lol I guess being locked in a room with your crush for 4 days while being a horny teenager can really make a boy want to just go for it XD Also, the CyJinx is quite cute and I like how you handled the Starfire issue
LadySpartacus chapter 6 . 10/18
Ooo so Raven can lie? Does that mean the curse is broken or weakening? Or maybe when Raven's emotions really flare up she can lie? Hmm, curiouser and curiouser lol
LadySpartacus chapter 5 . 10/18
lol even Jinx can't stand Kitten
LadySpartacus chapter 4 . 10/18
aww lol this was a cute chapter, I'm looking forward to more flirty slips of the tongue from these two
LadySpartacus chapter 3 . 10/18
lol oh Jinx, is Raven the closest thing you have to a bestie?! I suppose that's why she was so insistent on getting Rae to admit her feelings XD And lol at Robin's thoughts, he's totally had inappropriate thoughts about Raven before... ;3
LadySpartacus chapter 2 . 10/18
lol I have a feeling I'm really going to like this :3
LadySpartacus chapter 1 . 10/18
Look, I know I should take this seriously, but all I could imagine during the fighting was two toddlers arguing on the playground XD Anyways, this is a pretty good start, I look forward to seeing how it plays out!
Amazing of course