Reviews for Honesty
wolfclaw awsome chapter 11 . 9/13
Boyy2k chapter 11 . 9/12
HAHAHAHA! Love all the theatrics here! And the thing where Raven first deals with the reporters is hilarious.
Yo chapter 10 . 9/2
I LOVED IT! 333333333
jennifer chapter 11 . 7/25
I whish the end was about them having a bwby but it soooooo cule
jenni chapter 10 . 7/25
So cute i loved it
Jennijer james chapter 4 . 7/24
It was so cute. its awsome that you're a rae/rob fan
Yes i am aware i am like ten yrs late

I call everyone darling
Legit i called my crush darling cuz it was instict
Wasnt the smoothest move in my life
onceuponaprincess16 chapter 11 . 7/14
It was very cute and fluffy! I wish the whole Slade/Storm/Human sacrifice was more thoroughly explored, but the RobRae is strong xD
I love your story it's my 2nd favorite fan fiction I haven't finished it all YET but I will in about an hour or so after I finish this review. But I just wanted to tell you how much I loved this and my favorite part so far is: ""Sweet dreams," Raven said. She shifted slightly, before lying still.

Of course they'll be sweet, Robin thought to himself, smiling over at the peaceful girl. You'll be in them.

Raven exhaled softly, and Robin realized from her even breathing that she was already asleep.

"Sleep well, Raven," he bid her softly. "See you in my dreams."

With that Robin turned over to his side, where he drifted off and joined Raven in dreamworld, a soft smile on his face."
I wanted to cry after I read that because it was just so emotional. And I'm sorry for quoting part of the story but I promise I won't copy and make my own and post a story just like it ( heck I don't even have a story all I do is just read them but I haven't written one yet :/.
I'MNOTCRAZY1 chapter 6 . 6/14
I think you mean Scath, unless Kitten is just that stupid.
I'MNOTCRAZY1 chapter 5 . 6/14
"but I can't tell what he's feeling"? She's an empath. Of course she can tell what he's feeling.
Elijah chapter 11 . 6/10
I love every moment
Stalon chapter 11 . 6/5
This story is very of the best in all of rob/Rae fanfic
a robrae shipper chapter 11 . 6/4