Reviews for Behind the Mask
irine chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
one of the most fascinating things about the relationship between slade and robin is how similar they are. you have captured this so well and i enjoyed your story immensely.
Lifestyle chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
It's kind of funny how I came across this fic...but that's not important.

What is important is how incredibly awesome this story is!

Personally I have never read the comics, but I have researched to give a little more depth into my own stories. It’s an interesting concept….I’m glad you expanded on it.

This is probably one of my favorite short fics, published or not. You've obviously got talent, glad you're using it.

And so is everyone else who’s read this!
Infamous One chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
That was very cool,and Wintergreen was always one of my favorite supporting characters.
Akino Ame chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Wow. That was great. I completely forgot about Slade's butler until the first couple of paragraphs. What you did was excellent, and I agree that he'd probably have kept up Slade's obsession with Robin afterward. Excellent work.
Universalperson chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Man oh man! What an amazing fic you have here. Of course, the other theory is that he's currently dating the former headmistress of the HIVE. But yes, Wintergreen was dead on. And the line was Wintergreen's last words...poor guy.

Can't give any insightful comments...it's just so good.
Kegger007 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Nice! All I can say is nice!

I like good lengthed one shots...especially avant-garde ones.

See ya around

~Kegger007
GuardianSoulBlade chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
This is great stuff here. I mean, no one ever thinks about Wintergreen. This is good, and it makes sense since we never saw him in any of the other episodes. WRITER'S EXCELLENCE AWARD for you!
Jurodan chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
This was, by far, one of the most intriguing stories I have read in quite some time. I enjoyed it thoroughly. You wrote Wintergreen as a real character, someone to look at and pay attention to. It was one of the best plots I have seen in weeks, something that I wish I had come up with. It kept my attention the entire time, and had a plot that kept a great pace. The writing is very good, the grammar is excellent, and I saw no spelling mistakes. Robin is written excellently and completely in character as well, which is sometimes hard to do. Wintergreen’s focus and intensity mimicked Robin's passion and hatred for Slade well. You made the characters real. Fantastic Job on all accounts.