Reviews for Confrontation
Theora'sFourKingdoms chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Very close to the relationship they shared in the book. I like how you kept the physicality breif, it kept true to Liz's coy mentality. Real nice work.
kmgale chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Love it! This is my favorite book and I would love to see more fanfiction on it (I'm working on my own, but it's coming slowly...). Keep it up!
tm7 chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
I liked it. Please keep writing.
Eryka-Rebekah chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Oh my god I love your story update soon or I'll die!
sophie chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
it's ALRIGHT. I guess. not great. rather borng in fact. sorry, just the way it is. No hard feelings, eh
justplayingaround chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
The first part of this sounds almost exactly like the book. It might be good to change it to reflect something new.
chinagardenfreak chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
i totally loved your story!The China Garden is one of my favorite books. this was awsome!
Maggie chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Wow that was good, write some more.
Honey710 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
itz really good!
storygirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
niice story... awesome book one of my faves... keep more coming!
CLBisMe chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Gosh! I LOVE THAT BOOK! YAY! i liked the story, very compelling!
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
i liked it - you're a good writer. considering the nature of the book (lush descriptions, much imagery), maybe less dialogue would better fit the context. in the book, the only dialogue is necessary to the plot of the story. i really liked it.
Bookworm.Annie chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Hey, your a good writer, i liked this, cant wait to see what else your going to write.
uknowwhoslittleprincess chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
o post them please!
Lynn chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
That was really great, I could see it happening that way. I like that you still kept to the storyline. And I really love that people are writing China Garden stories. I hope you write more.