Reviews for Human Pet
ensis013 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Hoho, Leon got owned. And it's just like Count D to keep him as a pet. A story that brought a smile to my face, and a unique prospective from Count D.
DracieMissKitty chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Miss Kitty: Hee cute
Dark Inu Fan chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I think that D owned Leon from the time he stepped into the petshop! Keep up the good work, dark
Aki chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
hehehehe...
Rose-Dragonfire chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Well..I wanna see this volume lol! Jk. Great work!
ShadowChild Of Death chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
That was short but sweet.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
mwaa ha ha ha ha
Tet chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Hehe! XD Nice~ I usually don't like short fics, but this is really good. _
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Alana: Oh I just love that line you put in "Who owned Who?" _

Leo: Got to love this I must say! XD
Unsuspecting Uke chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
*smiles* Very nice. Very nice, indeed. Now if only Akino-sensei would've added this as a bonus to the end of volume 10!
Don't Patronize Me chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Blegh
Laz chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
*snickers*

Oh, I can just see D phrasing it that way, too. "Human pet" ... That is such a D thing, and this was cute. _
Abandonded and Left chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Lol, this was kawaii! I needed a lil insparation for my own and THANK YA for giving it to me! lol
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
*_* D and his Human. Moh, wished it was longer, just because i hate to end good fics...wish they could go on forever, but that's unrealistic -.-;; Mah, loved it _
Anatra DeSylvianno chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Oh my goodness! I think THIS needs to be elongated and have more chapters added! *purr* How incredibly delightful. I LOVE this pairing, and I love D with his 'human'. Very fantastic writing as usual...please, keep up the absolutely fantastic work. *giggles* Deliciously naughty.