Reviews for The Snow Raven
Hitokiri of Mibu chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
It doesn't seem like you intend to continue with this, but this was beautiful and I wish you would someday finish it...
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
I absolutely love this. Gorgeous, poignant and thoughtful. Absolutely fabulous.

You may want to remove the "to be continued" at the end as the status says it's complete. *shrug*
Treant Balewood chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
I really enjoyed this thanks for writing.
WolfensteinVII chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Truly amazing story!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
Could you get them to kiss each other softly?
Sundarii chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
It's so funny. I remember starting to read this a few years ago (probably around 2004-2005, when I was really into Rurouni Kenshin), but being so turned off by the fact that the narrator was Tomoe rather than Kaoru. Despite kinda bemoaning that fact throughout the whole story, I remember enjoying it and began to feel some sort of sympathy for Tomoe. Anyway-this isn't meant to be some sort of weird, back handed compliment; I was a dumb kid back then and I'm glad I found this story again (thanks to the Rurouni Kenshin resurgence). You write beautifully and the whole time I was rereading this story, I never once felt like this wasn't Tomoe's diary. I'm a little sad that this story isn't completed but I also understand.

I guess I just wanted to say thanks for the great read, it's really difficult to find stories as well-written and heart-breaking as yours!
twilightdreamers chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
It says 'To be continued' but it's completed! Great sto!ry
kittylord6776 chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
i really really cant wait for more!
kittylord6776 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
i really like it!
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
This story is amazing... please update again soon!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
This is oddly compelling... it makes me wish there were more chapters to read. You will finish this one day, yes?

brittney
the.stories.live.on chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
Dang. I think you captured this so well. Your depiction of Tomoe is spot on, and you almost made me cry for poor Kenshin. I'm really impressed. This was well thought out and written. Bravo. I only wish there was more.
sirensbane chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This is excellent. Very well-written, and intriguing from Tomoe's point of view. I was riveted.
skepsis66 chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
Your words are filled with such tremendous feeling! This is astonishingly good - Tomoe, Himura and Okami are so distinctive. Tomoe, as the main character, is so conflicted and struggles to find herself and her conviction. You draw her so well that I simply can't help but drown in her story and her sorrow. The understanding she reaches at the end, the scene with Kenshin, it was a thing of beauty. A definite shame that you didn't continue this story, but that last scene in itself gives this a sort of painfully hopeful resolution.
doggiearedpuppi chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
Wow... I never really understood Tomoe's character. I've only looked at Kaoru's POV of her, and all I really got there was an epitome of perfection that her tomboy-ish nature could never compete with. ;) Thanks for helping me delve into the mysterious lady's heart, and making me realize the healing impact she had on our broken hitokiri

I simply ADORED the ending. It's ingenious how she decides that in healing Kenshin's soul, she'll destroy the hitokiri, and in result avenge her fiance. Simply. Ingenious. I never really understood how and why she could've loved Kenshin so... until now.

Lovely masterpiece!