Reviews for The Snow Raven
This is beautifully written, and Tomoe's struggle is very well done. I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes!

Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 3/12
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
Oh my god, this is just fabulous. Lovely, lovely prose, that transitions exceptionally well. God this piece is just so cohesive it kills me. Thank you very much for writing this.
waiting4morning chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
Nicely done. Tomoe isn't my favorite RK character, but you've given her a good voice - the confusion she feels for Himura and what he did. But I really love the fact that her "revenge" turns itself to destroying the Hitokiri. Nice bit of poetic license.
Hitokiri of Mibu chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
It doesn't seem like you intend to continue with this, but this was beautiful and I wish you would someday finish it...
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
I absolutely love this. Gorgeous, poignant and thoughtful. Absolutely fabulous.

You may want to remove the "to be continued" at the end as the status says it's complete. *shrug*
Treant Balewood chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
I really enjoyed this thanks for writing.
Artimenner chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Truly amazing story!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
Could you get them to kiss each other softly?
Sundarii chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
It's so funny. I remember starting to read this a few years ago (probably around 2004-2005, when I was really into Rurouni Kenshin), but being so turned off by the fact that the narrator was Tomoe rather than Kaoru. Despite kinda bemoaning that fact throughout the whole story, I remember enjoying it and began to feel some sort of sympathy for Tomoe. Anyway-this isn't meant to be some sort of weird, back handed compliment; I was a dumb kid back then and I'm glad I found this story again (thanks to the Rurouni Kenshin resurgence). You write beautifully and the whole time I was rereading this story, I never once felt like this wasn't Tomoe's diary. I'm a little sad that this story isn't completed but I also understand.

I guess I just wanted to say thanks for the great read, it's really difficult to find stories as well-written and heart-breaking as yours!
twilightdreamers chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
It says 'To be continued' but it's completed! Great sto!ry
kittylord6776 chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
i really really cant wait for more!
kittylord6776 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
i really like it!
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
This story is amazing... please update again soon!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
This is oddly compelling... it makes me wish there were more chapters to read. You will finish this one day, yes?