Reviews for Too Soon
Dawnfire chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Bye Roy! Hope you see... Oh wait I know the Ishvalans will kill you inside the gate also... Hm... OH SAY HI TO HUGHES FOR ME!

Lol I love saying that to deathfics
bamberbabe88 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
i sort of wish there was a prequel of how their relationship started or another chapter on how edward copes. i like this though. ;_;
Puroppu chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
beautiful! it made me cry... love it!
Mika chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Oh, that's so sad.. No, not Roy!
nagami cabasa chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
OH MY GAWD, NO! *bawls insanely*

WAAHH ROY! THOU CANNOT LEAVE THY LOVER! THOU MUST AWAKEN! AWAKEN! *shakes his dead bodeh*

*sighs* eh. v.v;

sad, but nice fic.

...

POOR ED! WAHH ROOY!*sob*
Tunazap chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
So depressing. I should be mad, I was in a fairly good mood but I'm not. Great fic.
frost2light chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Nice but fell short at the back. It would have been better if more of their feelings were written. A longer attempt next time perhaps? All in all it was sad but nice.
Anime Monster chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
*cries* Oh, the sadness. *cries* At least Roy got in his last words.

Anime Monster
Yorukage chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
*cries* So sad, but very well written.
xbiohazardrainbowx chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
..Why was this so incredibly sad? I don't know, but it made me sad, like, alot. It was really, sad (OH MY GOD. *shoots self for pointing out the obvious 3 friggen times), and thats not a bad thing, just to re-ensure you. I love this. Its short, and yet nicely written. And short.. I think I'll add this to my favorites and shutup.
kori hime chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
*about to cry* No... Nicely written fic but... NO! *brings Roy back so those two can be happy*
gallatica7 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005