Reviews for Third Year Blues
KYOxKAGURAxLOVE chapter 18 . 11/5/2013
Next you right a story. Can it PLEASE be about KYO AND KAGURA . YAY.!.!.!. oh. and i liked this one except the kyo and saki thing.
chaos daughter saori chapter 17 . 7/19/2005
Awesome chapter. Hehe, E! I LOVE HATORI! Hehe,oh and that was so funny, "your both freaks." hehe, for some reason i cant see her and kyo together. But oh well it doesn't really matter to me. Oh and I think tohru would be a really good mommy to a zodiac baby. Hehe. Cant wait to see more soon.
prettypinkpeacock chapter 16 . 7/9/2005
oh, i like this chapter! poor kagura! but... wat about kyo?
chaos daughter saori chapter 15 . 6/30/2005
Haha, once again a very good chapter. Thats hillarious. They rubbed off on each other hehe, and to think poor Haru has to deal with his memory-loss every day of his entire life. Poor guy.

Once again. Great Job, I will be awaiting your next chapter.
Kaldhi chapter 14 . 6/26/2005
I don't know if you know, but I've been reading every chapter youn post almost religiously. I can't wait for the next one, and I tend to check back even on days like Monday and Tuesday just in case you decided to post early. _ And with such a great fic, I'm sure there are others like me. Many of them probably stay in the shadows because they're too shy to post a review. I myself wanted to all this time, but didn't know what to say besides, 'hey great fic!'

But I finally made up my mind that I wanted you to know how well you've painted the Furuba characters. You have incredible skill with personality, because reading your fic, I can see, like, Ayame come right off the page. And Natsuki Takaya uses pictures to help with that. Also, where some stories become bland, yours never drops the tension. There's always something going on that puts us in suspense, and then there's always something sweet going on to settle us down. These kind of things wouldn't be effective if the interactions between the characters we love were strong and believable. And you've done that. It makes your fic a pleasure to read.

There's something for everyone in your fic, and for avid Fruits Basket fans like me, every single word is delicious. Keep writing and we'll keep loving it.

Your dedicated reader,

Amayou

Favourite Characters: I love all the characters in their own right, but the ones I ogle are Kyo-kun, Haru, and.. well yeah, that about covers it. :)
chaos daughter saori chapter 13 . 6/17/2005
Hey, very good chapter. Man Hatsuharu went insane, the question is if Uotani liked it or not. Awe Hatori you didn't have to rely on Mrs. Thumb if I was around. Wait...Did I just say that out loud. Hehe. Just kidding. Cant wait for more.
chaos daughter saori chapter 12 . 6/10/2005
Anouther very good chapter I enjoyed it. I was surprised that Akito let him off so easily. Hehe. He call her a bitch. Funny. Anywho cant wait for more.

-trunksgirl
Dee Cochrane chapter 12 . 6/10/2005
Wow, I never thought of Haru and Arisa. I think I might like the couple actually! Well done for the chapter, I really enjoyed it...

I myself am a BIG fan of Black Haru so I can tell how Uo might like him better that way! _ So I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

Hope you have lots of brillant reviews - because you deserve them!

~Nareda-Sama
prettypinkpeacock chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
how interestiing...
chaos daughter saori chapter 11 . 6/2/2005
Haha Good answer! Hahahaahaha! He liked it. God Shigure is a freaking freak! Ahahahahaha! Oh and Hatori sure was lucky his phone happened to be water proof. tee hee. I don't blame Rio one bit! What fan girl in there right mind wouldn't look! lol. Your chapter brightened my otherwise bad day! Hope to see more soon!
LikeAnObsession chapter 10 . 5/26/2005
Heya! Great New Chapter! I LOVE HARU! Anyways... I'll be reading.

I really like this chapter! So I'll be here when you update!
chaos daughter saori chapter 10 . 5/26/2005
Very good chapter!Saki and Arisa are going to kick some ass! Hahha, I never thought of Arisa and Haru together. But it's a cute situation. What made you think of them as a couple? Anyways, I'd love to see more!
LikeAnObsession chapter 9 . 5/20/2005
Update soon! I love this fiction! I wonder how the boys will react now? _ Hm... ponders for a while..
chaos daughter saori chapter 9 . 5/19/2005
AWE! I hope hatori gets a girl he needs one so bad! Awe i love hari! Please write more! Please!

How are the men going to deal without tohru!
chaos daughter saori chapter 8 . 5/12/2005
Cows may not be the most intelligent speicies but haru seems to have got it down, haha. Well I can't wait to see more. Dude shigure qwerked out. haha. More please!