Reviews for Brothers in Arms
AB-maybecrazy chapter 6 . 12/20/2018
I really liked how different this story was than others. Telling it only from the perspective of the captured was incredible. It added a whole new feeling! Also the Charlie/Don interaction was great!

Really great story!
StarfyreMaiden chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
Little brother protecting big brother. Loved it.
Cutter12 chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
I'm sure Don & Charlie have a greater appreciation for each other. Thanks for writing.
Cissyaliza chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
I like this fic. Don takes care of his little brother and feel guilty when he is in danger... It's just like in the show...

Thanks.
wild-springflower chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
yay! everything worked out fine! i loved the story, it was so sweet! :)
wild-springflower chapter 4 . 10/31/2010
awwwwww! that was sooooo cute! i loved that part in the end! squeeeee! :) i just love Eppes brotherly love!
wild-springflower chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
thats so sad! poor Don, he sure is beating himself up! great chapter, i love it so far!
wild-springflower chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
awww! i hope they'll be ok! great chapter!
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
oh, that sucks! but honestly, how would Don choose between his brother and a witness? that would be horrible! but the chapter was great, i cant wait to read more!
DruidRaven2090 chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Aw, brotherly love. I love your writing and I can't wait to read more of your work. The alphabet series look interesting. Thank you for sharing and posting your work.

"Normal is only a setting on a washing machine." -Raven
Bunny1 chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
Brilliant and beautiful... what more can I say?
Jazmingirl chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
awe I love this story
epalladino chapter 5 . 3/15/2009
Nice story. I love the relationship you build between Don and Charlie. Thanks, Beth
Solitaire42 chapter 5 . 11/23/2008
Wow. Just wow.

I have to tell you, they were both incredibly in character for the entire story, but when Charlie said "I am alive because of you, Don. Not despite you.", it was soo something he would say, and I swear I actually heard it in my head.

So, in short, amazing.
BlackxValentine chapter 5 . 9/20/2008
This is one of the best Numb3rs fanfics I've ever read...i love charlie so much and yet i love to read stories about him hurt and like getting closer to Don...XD lolz I'M A SUCKER FOR AN ANGST STORY!