Reviews for Bootleg Sunrise
Tmntfan4ever chapter 27 . 12/23/2015
Wow...I don't really know what to make of this...
Tmntfan4ever chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
Ok ok! I just want to say a few things. I like this story. But I don't know what to make of it. Wakko Warner..expressing his own hatred for his son. Now I know he's out of character. And Yakko yelling at Babs like a maniac. Where do I have the feeling that this has been done before..where did this even come from? All the same please update even though this story might be dead.
Reggie Jackson chapter 27 . 3/2/2015
This was an excellent story.
The world the characters are set up in is very different from I've seen on other fanfics. I could defintely see Yakko as a lawyer. Both him and Babs made a great couple. The OC character, Harpo was really adorable. I loved how you handled a lot of the serious conversations, they came off as very realistic and only did the story have great dialougue, it even had great bits of internal monologue as well.
Only thing, I wish there was more interaction with all three Warner siblings. While there was plenty of great intereactions between Dot and Wakko and Yakko and Wakko. It would been nice to see more when the trio had been reunited.

But overall, great use of drama, action, and of course humor.
A job well done!
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 27 . 2/8/2015
Wow! This was an amazing fanfic! I wanted to punch all the Warners at some time or other. I read this all in one go. This was an emotional rollercoaster, and I loved it!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/11/2013
The life of Harpo sounds awesome. Island hopping the Caribbean, partying, dancing, fishing, with semi responsible adults. I wish I could do that. Great fic, I love Buster Bunny and his friendship with Wakko.
Enjoyer Of Humour chapter 27 . 2/5/2012
Truly an amazing & fantastic story that if I didn't know any better I would of thought of as a book or novel rather then the writings of an animaniacs fan XD !
darkdemondog24 chapter 27 . 1/26/2012
This story just blew me away! I haven't been this hooked on a fanfic in a long while. The entire plot was absolutely brilliant, and so was your writing. I loved how you captured Yakko, Wakko and Dot's personalities perfectly and expanded on them, it made it all the more believable. Of course, the addition of original characters made it enjoyable as well. Great work, this was highly enjoyable.

I feel kinda funny commenting on a story that was written years ago, haha. This was one of the very few Animaniacs fics I could find enjoyable, though, and I'm thankful to have found it.
Miki Fubuki chapter 27 . 11/27/2011
Damn it, this story is just so awesome! Although i want WakkoHarpo moments. ;A;
eaglefan101 chapter 27 . 8/4/2009
A great story overall, though there were a few things I didn't like. For one thing, I didn't really like Dot in this story. She didn't seem interesting to me, and I didn't really care for her personality. I dunno, it might just be me. I also found the last chapter to be a bit disappointing. It's great that you showed what happened to everyone afterwords, but I feel that the story could have done without it. Either that, or you could have explained it all with an actual chapter rather than just a run through of everything that happened. Still, it was a good fic, and it kept my attention all the way to the end. Bravo!

-eaglefan101
Lydea chapter 27 . 6/12/2009
*Leretta speaks while giving a standing ovation*

That was so... beautiful... descriptions...details...plot twists...sublime...and and

*Leretta passes out due to her emotions of utmost joy at finding such a brilliant gem among the terrible stories that plague the Animaniacs! section. She later regains her consciousness and makes an attempt at dignified speech*

You are a writer with the intensity of a billion nuclear bombs. The depth of an endless void that makes up a black hole. the insight of a thousand fortune cookies. Your plot twists put twistee treat to shame. Enough comparisons. agh, I'm getting choked up again...have...to...make...this...quick.*snivel*

*Cheesy music starts playing in the background and thunderous applause is heard*

I laughed, I cried, I pondered the meaning to life and I expanded my vocabulary. I hereby bestow upon Island Hopper an award for best completed fanfic ever to grace the Animaniacs! section.

*Applause rises to a deafening roar*

Thank you; from me, and all of the people who cried or laughed and should have reviewed, Thank you.

If have anything posted not on this site, please email it to me. ~Leretta
Wendy Raimi chapter 27 . 2/28/2009
This was good. The grammar seemed off at times, but overall, I enoyed it. Nice realistic look.
0i812 chapter 13 . 1/7/2009
This is one of the best fanfics i have ever read! The fight between Wakko and Yakko was great! Please write a sequel or continuance piece.
0i812 chapter 10 . 1/7/2009
Loved it. This is the best fic that ive read in a long time. Keep it up.
0i812 chapter 6 . 1/7/2009
Very touching fater - son moment at the end. I really like the way this is going. You need to write more like this.
0i812 chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
Like the story. Write more like this.