Reviews for Proof
Amazing...*_* need moar!
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
so well-written great !
AnnaEnchanted chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Omg..this is beautiful...dark..but beautiful...I especially like the part when you said he left the room in darkness as if he only carried light with him...that..was amazing. truly inspired,truly talented
arisu chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Wow that was really hot... even more so because you wrote it so poetically. I hope you continue writing.
Teldra chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Such beautiful vivid imagery. I loved this. :)
yuugata no baka chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
"He was drawn taut, every line clean with anger. Sephiroth wondered what would happen if, like strumming a bowstring, he reached out and plucked. Pulled that simmering tension to the limit. Would the boy snap clean into two useless threads?"

Oh wow. That was absolutely gorgeous. Dark, intense, sensual, thoughtful . . . the dialogue was chilling, the sexuality shocking yet beautiful.

I loved the abstractness. This sort of description that isn't all-revealing, mixed with the clear imagery of the interaction between the two is amazing to read. Great work.
stephanie chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
hehehe...I really liked that!

Awesome hot story...:-P

Stephy
Malignant-Librarian chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
drool ... damn. Very good.
Mina Isaacs chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Wow!

This is some of the best yaoi I've read! And it's so beautiful, and violent! A delicious combo!

You've created a wonderful piece of fanfiction here!

The descriptions are so exquisite! Bravo and well done!
Miss Nox chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
That was a great story, so sexy, but sad, poor Cloud...lucky Cloud...even I',m confused! But wonderful writing, that made my day!
scarlettHuntress chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
ooh. poor cloud. and he didn't even get to prove his point properly! oh well, he gets seph instead, huh? :p
Jen chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
0_0 Disturbing for me, but somehow poetic? I don't get it, but it feels like so. Good work
TheBlindApothecary chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
I liked the tight, vivid description, and you have a decent grasp of metaphoric language. In spite of your disclaimer that it was not beta-read, I saw few errors. The flow of the dialogue matches the pace of the story, and it is the perfect length for this type of vignette.

This is proof that yaoi can, in fact, be written well. Good, solid work.
hanyou-elf chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
you did an amazing job with the description and the flow of the story. it was beautiful in it's poetic nature. i really enjoyed this story and i hope to read more from you soon. this was an amazing fanfiction, great job, i applaud you for it.
kuroi-ryuu chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
GREAT STORY! SEPHICLOUD YAOI IS THE GREATEST! *ahem* I kindly applaud you.