Reviews for The Day The Smile Slipped
Kamui Senketsu chapter 6 . 1/20
Well that was unexpected
Kamui Senketsu chapter 5 . 1/20
Bro... they tried to talk about respect? I got so butthurt on Naruto’s behalf lol
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 7 . 1/18
Sad, yet extremely well-written! I'm sooo happy that you wrote an alternate ending. Very well done :D
Ebony-Demone-Cuore chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
Nice start, definitely something I havent seen
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2017
yes the pale eyed useless bitch is dead! to bad you spent seven damn chapters licking her ass and funny how she was never dressed down like the others
AkaneShiro chapter 6 . 10/28/2017
What happened to the rest of the rookie 9? Sakura- that bitch- insulted Naruto, he broke down, and Hinata embraced him and talked to him. What about the rest?
Teasi chapter 6 . 10/8/2017
OH MY GOD, YOU LITTLE BASTARD. NOOOOOOO. BRING HINATA BACKKKKK
Teasi chapter 4 . 10/8/2017
I started screaming when Neji started his destiny bullshit again. Geezussss. This is really stirring up my emotions, thanks. :D
Teasi chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
Another thing. THEY DON'T LISTEN. HE LITERALLY JUST STATED WHY HE WAS PISSED OFF.
Snazzy chapter 6 . 7/22/2017
Awwwwww
Snazzy chapter 4 . 7/22/2017
OMFG ARE YOU PEOPLE DUMB.

LEAVE THE POOR BOY ALONE!
Afaaf chapter 7 . 7/3/2017
I LOVE THIS STORY. Ah tugged on my heartstrings. I think i was a little teary eyed when i was reading this. i especially loved the way all the flaws of the other characters were brought to light. And Naruto had every right to be MAD. Also, yes i DEARLY believe everyone deserves a time out. Thank you for the great story.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/1/2017
I didn't need my feeling, nope not at all.
CoolWolfMaster chapter 6 . 3/12/2017
Oh my god... This storyline was amazing. I am literally in tears. You should continue being a writer. It suits how well thought out this story was.
999999999999999999999/5
justanotherfanfictionaddict-12 chapter 6 . 3/3/2017
i have come to the conclusion that i am overly emotional. *wipes tears*