Reviews for No Longer Mourn
Batman91939 chapter 1 . 3/27
Tears, lots of tears! Minus that though, brilliant descriptions and explanation for Siders' G2 change along with the absence of Sunny. Your writing is defiantly emotion evoking as I so openly wrote in my first sentence. Beautiful and sad piece, love reading these especially when their written so perfectly as yours is.

Reading of Sideswipe's and Sunstreaker's crazy elaborate or dumb pranks/antics is awesome, but something about giving them a darker more dimensional twist makes them all the more exciting and loved. After all, they have to have some of their old roots come through now and again. You displayed that dimension very well as well as their brotherly love. You didn't make it sappy or overly done, it's in character and down to a 'T' for both 'bots. Overall just love this, no matter to the tears or odd looks from my dormmate. Re-reading this continually!
Galem chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
NO! SUNSTREAKER! *buries her head in her arms on her desk and cries her heart out*
summer chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I am gonna slagging CRY! y r u doing this to me?!
tamiiland chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Oh, God. I'm crying so hard. It was beautiful and soul shattering. i really don't have anything else to say. I'm going to re-read it now, and cry some more.

This is epic.
wynterarrow chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Oh my God! I cried after the ending... But this is still a good fanfic. Very detailed without overuse of words. Beautiful.

-wynterarrow out
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
aww, sad
garbit chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Oh, geez, that made me laugh and cry...that was a compliment.
Yuro-Faita911 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
crap it took all of my will power not to cry!

the feel to it is so, bittersweet that you want to read it again( but if I read it again I might REALLY cry for sure)

my muse and I want to draw the part where their foreheads are touching, but my schedule's not letting me D:
Kikizehfox chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Oh. This is so sad! Beautifully done!
tammy-is-a-turtle chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
omg, thats so sad..im in tears :'(

its so sad aint it, with the war, but i guess its like real life too. No matter how hard we try, there will always be a war, always be a battle. But its depressing when you write it like that. It was brilliant, and it evoked great emotion, so i hope you continue to write stories like this,

happy writing
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
His brother looked back down at him, confused and slightly unnerved at the strange lilt in his voice.

“We ain’t gonna go together.” Another system shut down.

Oh, God ... that was the moment my heart just *squeezed*, and for the rest of the story my eyes couldn't look away. What a bittersweet, dramatic story. Oh, wow.

QOTRS
Hearts of Eternity chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Oh my god...

This is the most brilliant Sunny and Sides one-shot I have ever read. There are no words to describe the exact feelings that are going through me right now in light of finishing this brilliant piece. By the time I came to the final lines, tears were literally streaming down my face. While I have read and written quite a few Twins stories myself, there have been none who featured the death of either one. In all my years of reading and writing fanfiction, I have never come across a more true-to-life, emotionally stirring piece. The wording, pace, and progession of the narration and dialogue is amazing. Truly, this is a fic with no compare. Even now, as i try to formulate a proper review to express exactly how great this one-shot is, I cannot seem to grasp at the immensity of it with mere words alone. I think this is going to be a story that stays with me for a long while. Of any other reader, I am sure the same can be said for them.

I don't think Sunstreaker's final moments will ever be better chronicalled than through this brilliant masterpiece, and for forever more I will respect this one-shot for the magic and emotion that it had instilled in the Twins's story. You are a writter of great talent and amazing thought. Wonderful piece, my dear. A breath-taking story.
prowlish chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Wow... just wow. You managed to move me to tears with this, which is quite an accomplishment. Movies, books, etc, it takes a *lot* for something to cause actual tears running down my cheeks (into my ears at the moment as I'm being lazy and laying around in bed). And I love love this fic and you for it. (Not in a creepy way. 8D; In the way that HOLY CRAP THIS MADE ME FEEL SOMETHING AND THAT IS AWESOME).

I will stop babbling incoherently in this box now. Moving on to the sequel. :3
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
if the sequel's done wats it called this is so sad tear tear

:( i luved it so much though
TaintedTamer chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Aw...omg, this had my crying.