Reviews for Theorem
Glorifield chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Wow! Just...wow. The philosophy presented is intriguing on its own, bit you were able to ad a well written story to go with it.
vouvouka chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Did you hit the spot, brother/sister! "Mr. Heart", is right! And, in the end, "it" becomes a "He" or "She". Human. Or, should I say, since it "suffers for others", "What 'Human' Should Stand For". A fine story. We thank you very much indeed! It's obvious: you have a self AND a public.
CimentSemantique chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I know I have read this story many times before, and am thoroughly confused by my lack of an adoring review of it. I mean, you'd think, one of those times through, with the story being just as amazing the first time as the fourth, I would have said something sooner. This is lovely. You are lovely. It's always fantastic to find a well-written Dark City fic.
Zoi again chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I really wish I could double-favourite this story, it's so wonderful. It really captures the feeling essence of the movie, I think. I think it's amazing that this was so skillfully built out of such a minor background character from the movie, but that it one of the most amazing things about fanfiction, isn't it?

btw - they actually have a Dark City section here now - you should move this so it gets more exposure. :)
Zoi no miko chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
This is amazingly evocative and beautiful. Thank you. :)
940455 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Lovely... I like the idea of a Stranger who was different, and your theories about their side of things. And the idea of Schreber getting his memories back :)
Delia Soul chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I second the sentiments of the first review– this is chillingly good. I for one would love to see a continuation, or a new story, or some such. I'm fascinated by the idea that Schreber "takes him up on the offer" as it were...what would it be like being the only person in the world who actually knows the whole truth about it?
kydasam chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
God, I felt a shiver when I read the last line. This story was at the same time intensely surreal, thus requiring absolute attention to retain understanding, and laced with a foreboding. The writing is of the highest caliber and obviously a form of mental catharsis for you. I found it immensely enjoyable! I know that the 'end' mark means this chapter is complete. Is the story as well? You've left us with questions,of course-what will be the next step in the process of evolution and self-realization? And will it be taken? Will we be privy to the Doctor's memories? How will the alteration of the single units ultimately affect the whole? They, in their turn, have become a memory, disrupting the clean preplanned existence. I've added this story to my favorites in the hope there will be more! Say 'yes'!