Reviews for One Day in the Sun
cmr2014 chapter 1 . 2/16
You make me want to cry.

I have not lived a soldier's life. But it has had violence and I have lost people I called friend. I found that one woman, and I lost her, and ever since I have felt incomplete.

There are songs that take me far away, to those people who took a weak little boy and taught him how to be strong so he could never be hurt again.
To a woman who had this magic ability to walk through my layers and see something in me that I did not, the woman who loved me in spite of all my flaws and the life I lived and made me want to be better. The woman who made me smile. Without her, I have no home.

You write the truth. And you make me want to cry.
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Beautiful story.
MLalah chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Thank you, for writing this. Thoughtful and compassionate, Zeke's finely drawn reflections on himself and his tour are an insightful glance into a world far too many are unfamiliar with.

I loved this series and it's characters. You truly did them justice.

MLalah
Erinskie chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Absolutely wonderful story! Well written and a happy ending too! I loved the use of the song to reflect the feeling.

It is good to see that TOD fanfiction is still being written. I used to write with a small group of TOD fans, but time has lingered on and now our group is just good memories. I hope to right again in this fandom. I probably will when season three comes out on DVD!

Thanks for the great story! It has been awhile since I have read a new TOD one.

Erin