Reviews for Kathryn Janeway's Past
calloutdrummer1247 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I hope that one day you will continue this. It's very good and an original storyline from my standpoint.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Need more. This story is great!
sunnysunshineRM chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Sorry, I also forgot to add that I'm not sure there would be a c section in the future. The impression i have from the series is that they would do a fetal transport thus transporting the baby from the womb to a crib like machine thing. I think it was called an incubeter(sp?)
sunnysunshineRMgmail.com chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
No offense but why do I get the feeling that Chakotay did the raping?

No, it couldn't be him...I think...but why else would he grow pale? I wish you had continued this. Good story.
SamHelenCarterMagnus chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
i know its been like five years but can you update?
jojobevco chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Interesting Story
ValkarieGirl chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
This seems a bit OOC for Chakotay it could do with an explaination like he'd been to a masquerade was really drunk and remebered attacking someone and couldn't remeber the exact details, maybe a flashback of his own, that would make it a little less OOC but on the whole it's a good story.

Also you need to read up on the subject of pregnancy and labour. A first labour is on average thirty hours. (Sorry if I've now scared people off the idea of having kids!)If it had been something like twenty hours and she wasn't dilating that would be a cause for concern but after seven hours not really.

Apart from that this a really good story. Keep Writing.
Bahiyah chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
That's evil Chakotay is a gentle and caring person he would never have done that.
wackytabby chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
gr8 job
GlorianaofDew chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
write more more more!
maquisrebels chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
This is a really interesting story! Is Chakotay really involved in Kathryn's past? Please update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Virgo chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Good story, I hope you deal with Janeway missing her daughter in a realisitc manner! Write on!
JeSymphony chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
OMG. OMG. This is definitely going onto my favourites.
Yoda Bringer of Peace chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
I am Yoda, Bringer of Peace. Master of the way of the Jedi.

This is good. No, Yoda says this is really good.
loveder chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Ohh this is good, i cant wait for more. But what year is this on voyager? Need alittle more clarification(sp) on the time transfers, other then that, it was quite good. I'd like to see what happens!