Reviews for Rain, Masks and Stuff
timme chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
kudos!
timme chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
oh thank goodness. this is love people! take notice, damnit. :)
timme chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
sounds like a sweet relationship. i wouldn't agree with kakashi not being at the memorial stone though. he doesn't do that cuz he doesnt' have a life (he's often quite busy and immensely self-sufficient). he does it because he's one of those rare wonderful people who remember their dead and love beyond death. undying devotion rather than finding someone to replace your grief. you work through it and remember. he goes out of respect and to think on his life, and cuz they are still jsut that important to him. (see evidence in the series).

anywho...the mochi thing was cool.
timme chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
so sad when someone changes teh rules of a relationship in the middle or after so long and expects the other person to be automatically okay with it. or would forsake the other person over it. hope iruka values him more than that. you dont' always have to understand everything about the other person, just accept. poor kashi.
cjandre chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
This was an excellent mask story. Both Iruka and kakashi werein character, and I enjoyed the interactions between Iruka and Sandaime as well.

This was a really good read!
Xanalia - The Shaded Stalker chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
Your link isn't working for me T-T...link please?

Love your story! -
thebrokenme chapter 5 . 1/1/2008
I love your stories so much!

They have a sense of drama, yet, I feel all warm and fuzzy at the end of them.

Good job!

ps...TT_TT the link you have for the rest of the story isn't working...

(-(_)-) -sigh-

-chibi eyes-

Could...could you send me the link?

Ashcat chapter 5 . 8/18/2007
Wow I really enjoyed this story. The way you portrayed their feelings and how you never got bogged down in the why's of it all. How Iruka could accept it but only to a point and why that was...and how Kakashi understood even if it did upset him because he wasn't prepared for that type of reaction :) Really great job!

I was so sad to see the uncut version lj link goes to a locked post :( and I looked around your new journal but didn't see it reposted there :/ is it anywhere else that's accessible?
hink chapter 5 . 5/27/2007
yeah, kaka/iru! sweet fic. dunno why iruka was so upset when kakashi claimed that he could have jutsued him away during lunch break. 1. he could have 2. it's kinda sweet. adn i have trouble believing kakashi could have such major grammar problems, he is a genious, after all. but overall, nice story. i loved the letters.
ChibiAliChan chapter 4 . 1/22/2007
haha.. kakashi's early attempts at writing reminds me of my writings... but his final letter is so sweet and to the point. i loved it. -
ChibiAliChan chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
OMG... this letter is so sweet... if i could only write letters like this... if i ever got into a fight with anyone and they sent me this letter, i would probably throw our argument out the window... kiss and make up... and maybe a little more... you are so poetic
purple eyes chapter 5 . 7/25/2006
omg, so beautiful!
Carazon chapter 5 . 11/22/2005
very sweet!
berryblondechan chapter 5 . 11/21/2005
Wow...just wow...Very moving. I love the ending especially. Very very very lovely! :D
momijigirl's twin chapter 5 . 10/25/2005
Wonderful! So sad but so well written!