Reviews for Fair Play
Horong chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Way cool! But it's too short to stay in my Favorites. But to tell you honestly, it was sweet and sad at the end. No updates here? I don't know, it's up to you. This is put under alert anyway.
no name chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Aw! How sad...
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Oh so sad and yet so well written...damn I have to fav it.
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Aw...this is sad...but I liked it.
rurousha chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Nice analogy with the "turnabout" thing. (Wow, that sounded so very intelligent.)

For some bizarre reason the word that I want to use to describe the ending to this is... balanced. One can really just feel it.
Valen123456 chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
All i can say is ... wow

Loved the ending

"He still didn't think turnabout was fair play, either. His eye slid over the old, familiar names on the memorial stone and settled on the newest one."

Pretty poignent statement
openwindow2 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
this is so going on my favs!
Anything For You chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
This ficlet is cool. I like!

wyldcat chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Sad... but I love it anyway!
scrutinize chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
absolutely amazing :D
Kasmi Kassim chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Very nice. I love the Yondaime/Kakashi narrative, how you help us get a glimpse of what Kakashi's past was like. Thank you for the wonderful story! I hope you continue to write more like this.
een nihc chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
heart wrenching...

i love the way u potray their interaction between the two is so vivid.
celerystalksatmidnight chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
It is the transition between these two scenes, at this line: "Kakashi thought sourly that if the man was trying to prove a point, there were better ways of doing it.

He still thought so, several months later."

This is what i love most about your story, because i believe that old yeller was always trying to teach everyone something, and he was only just barely staying ahead of the class.
sylver rain chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
omg that broke my heart. I don't know how you did it but you did it and I feel like crying now.

Fantastic job. *drops fic into fav list*
Lazuli chapter 1 . 5/25/2005

Wow... heart hurts on that one. Such a nice perspective there, and how you portrayed the Yondaime and Kakashi and just..._ Very nice characterization, flow and good grasp on a short story.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »