Reviews for Questing for the Unknown
Sarah JK chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
:3 Yeah that was the strangst fic you ever wrote.

Seto:Yay for strangeness!

:3 Indeed this is going into my favorites.
warprince2000 chapter 8 . 6/28/2005
KujakuValentine chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Oh! You reviewed my story so i deicided to go and read your profile to see what you had wrote.

Turns out, you're my fav author! I loved this story. I've read it already but i never reveiwed! I do agree that the ending of the game was short but just blame 's good for that. The idea that it was a game that kaiba made was the best though. I really liked it!

well thank you for reviewing and I hope to read more of your stories soon! ~another mai/Bakura

.(yeah i know the bakura thing is weird.)
Skaia chapter 8 . 5/16/2005
Great story, loved the surprise ending very funny _
Skaia chapter 7 . 5/11/2005
That's a big plot twist, it took me by surprise but I like it _ update soon!
Keyo-Red Angel of Hope chapter 6 . 4/28/2005
Why won't Seto answer? Because like all great geniuses, he has a generally bad memory and didn't charge his. Bad Seto! Or flushed it down the toilet to see what would happen. dbl Bad Seto!

This just gets curiousor and curiousor. Keep up the good work.
Skaia chapter 5 . 4/25/2005
LOL this is so funny! keep updating!
Keyo-Red Angel of Hope chapter 5 . 4/23/2005
Ha ha ha.

This is great. I'll admit, you're a bit choppy with the story, and that is annoying, but otherwise it's a brilliant laugh. I love Marik's plan and Seto's mad attitude. Why do I see the quest ending via some giant deadly rust device of digger like doom of Seto's?

Keep up the great work.
Skaia chapter 4 . 4/20/2005
LOL LOL lol XD it keps getting better it's hilarious XD
Skaia chapter 3 . 4/20/2005
Great chapter very funny XD lmao! the Ishtar's place looks fun XD
SusArackAhack chapter 4 . 4/16/2005
This is very entertaining xD

I especially like ths spoof on Kaiba in this fic.
Skaia chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
There's lots of action in this chapter I look forward to finding out who the voice is, great story!
Skaia chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Very different from any AU, in a good way. Can't wait for more Joey Mai moments. Mad scientist eto is funny XD