Reviews for Fallen Prophecy
Blaze chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
lz means the pairing of Link and Zelda. It's also called Zelink. It's my favorite pairing, and I hope this story migh at lest hint at it. Good job though. It's coming along well.
Riffs chapter 16 . 1/21/2013
This story is captivating.
Azure Neko chapter 16 . 8/16/2008
Okay, you've caught me. I don't see how this is going to turn into a part of the cycle. Ganondorf knows Zelda, and Link too. He won't do anything to alienate that bond, not as he is now. They will be angry when he shows up with the Gerudo, but they aren't so stupid as to refuse as to let him explain. Once he does, things will equalize.
Lisilgirl chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
The Annoying One chapter 16 . 3/13/2008
Oh, come on. It's been over two and a half years. FINISH THE DAMN STORY ALREADY. I hate it when people leave a story unfinished.

Regards,

The Annoying One
whisperingxblue chapter 16 . 3/3/2007
Seeing as the last update was in 2005, I doubt you're going to continue the story, but I still wanted to tell you that I enjoyed this story very much and am looking forward to what will follow the plot developments that have already been brought to light. Regarding the offer that Ganondorf is about to make Zelda, I have a theory that just suddenly occured to me during my second time reading the story through and please correct me if I'm wrong: is he going to ask her to marry him? Also, is there something between Zelda and Link? I'm assuming this since Fallen kept referring to Link as "your consort" in the chapel scene. What struck me as strange is that neither of them appeared to notice that. And what was Impa about to tell Zelda about Sheik in Chapter 12? She got as far as "I've wanted to talk to you about Sheik ... he -" It just sorta left me hanging. All in all, great job! I'm also starting to see how the occurences of your fanfiction have inadvertently caused the predicament of the "present" Zelda, Link, Ganondorf fiasco.
WishIWould chapter 16 . 1/17/2007
I read on your bio that you have suspended work on this story, but I couldn't help but read it, though I knew I'd get attached to it...

The characterizations for this story are wonderful. I like how you've implemented the existing characters in a realistic way that fits into this earlier world, and that it makes sense for the other stories to flow from this one. I always thought that each incarnation of Link or Zelda (perhaps not Ganondorf, in the games) had a slightly different personality anyway, even if a lot of basic things are the same. You've rendered their characters wonderfully - and I love what youhave done for Ganondorf's character.

Can I even express how much I love this story? By taking characters I love and settings I love and putting them into a different creative context that still works in this universe, you opened a door to so much depth in the story and in their development. I am intrigued by it; every step that brings them closer to their basic roles enthralls me.

Though you may not work on it for a very long time, I plead that you do eventually finish this. It's a wonderful story, written so beautifully and with such a professional manner, it really credits you. I hate telling people their work is publishable quality, because it usually isn't...but you're the exception. I can't wait to hear more from you, whether on your other stories or if(when?) you eventually pick this one up again.

P.S. I don't mean to pressure you in any way, especially since I can understand life and writing, and I know how it goes. I just fell in love with this story, this plot, and the way you have written it.
Crystal187 chapter 16 . 1/16/2007
This is the best fanfic I have read in a long time, and definitely one of the best and most original Zelda fics I have ever read. I absolutely love everything about it; the characters and the plot are particularly well-developed. I'm especially impressed by your use of dialogue and your magnificent portrayal of Zelda as a stoic but just queen in the face of turmoil. I sincerely hope you'll come back to this fic one day and finish it! Thanks so much for writing it!
SilverFlameoftheWindScar chapter 16 . 10/10/2006
AW MAN! I'm lovin the story. It's the first one of its kind that I've ever HEARD of much less READ! Link, Zel, and Ganon, friends! AWESOME ORIGINALITY! -little McDonald's theme- I'm lovin it! Please, oh please for the love of every deity that has come to be by name or imagination, update soon? XD
Lisilgirl chapter 16 . 7/10/2006
OH MY GOD. That is amazing! I love this new Ganondorf. I don't know...I don't like Ganondorf so evil now. He was just the bad guy before, and now, you've made me change my opinions! I wish there were more stories like this!
pathvain aelien chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
I love this story and tend to check frequently for updates. Are you still working on it?
Honeychica04 chapter 16 . 12/30/2005
I have to say that this story is nearly flawless. Thank you for your effort and keep up the great work.
LightningDancer chapter 16 . 11/16/2005
Dude!

Ganandorf's offer... will it be marriage? A joining of the two, Hylians and Gerudos? And she'll refuse because she loves Link (we all know it), and Ganondorf will be bitter and blah blah evil cakes. Neat!

...or something else will happen.
Hououza chapter 16 . 10/25/2005
I've done it again, speed read a story to get up to date and in doing so made the sacrifice of writing the reviews it deserved.

A truely magnificent tale once again, I once again am lost for words of how to explain my reavtion to this, the grandure of the tale that unfolds.

I would say one thing though, from the Wind Walker and it's conclusion, I would not say that you portrayl of Ganondorf was inaccurate, for it that his motives were shown not simply as the ravings of a man obsessed with power but one obsessed with the future of his people.

Madness grows with time and perhaps then it will be that Ganondorf will become the man we know him as in time as things change.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
verasule chapter 16 . 9/22/2005
absolutly wonderful, i cant wait for you to update more, please please please keep up the great work.