Reviews for The love boat
19Kristyn94 chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
How cute! Very enjoyable! Now for sentences with more than two words. YAY, they're getting maried! Great fic!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/7/2006
hey this is a really good story. it was really sweet and cute. too bad they're not together on the show anymore. they really were my favorite couple.
LGCoffeeAddict chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
cute!
hey chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
hey u should use quotation marks, but other than that this is a really great story
Anoriza chapter 4 . 5/6/2005
TBC !

Well , I must say I love this fic ! And I want more :D
habsgirl chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
It was cute. I enjoyed reading it, and I'm glad to see that you're still writing.
lands chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
Finally, I got the chance to read your story and I really enjoyed reading it (all four chapters).

You portrayed Luke and Lorelai very well. And the real purpose of the boat was finally unveiled! :lol:

Keep writing! You did a great job with this story!
LoVeLuKe chapter 4 . 4/7/2005
i thought it was gr8, theres nothing better than a dirty fan fiction, well at least thats what I think :-D

keep writing!
gilmoreaddict chapter 4 . 4/7/2005
i loved it! dont say your writing isnt good because i love it and im adding you to my favs and everything. please write more stories!
Sassgina Mills chapter 4 . 4/7/2005
thats a great end for this story. Very well done. Id love to read more so please ... write more fanfictions :)

suz
LorelaiAkaCoffeeAddict chapter 4 . 4/7/2005
I loved the story! It was really cute! And I'd love to read more stories from you ;) So keep on writing!
Mimimoon chapter 4 . 4/7/2005
OH so cute Kasia, I loved it and I hope to read more of you again soon! :D
LLmeantb chapter 4 . 4/7/2005
wow! I loved this srory so much! I really hope that youll keep on writing, coz u rock!

cya at the forum!

e.
Evenstar1002 chapter 4 . 4/7/2005
Aw *grin* That was SO cute! I loved it!

Please keep on with the writing, I'll definitly read it!
ProFfeSseR chapter 4 . 4/7/2005
Wow, awesome chapter! At some point I started to feel sorry for Luke, she made his confidence drop with her silly games, but that's Lorelai and you wrote it perfectly! To bad this story came to an end, but it is a perfect ending. I hope your next stories will be as good as these, and I will definitely read them, that's a promise! (unless you decide to write something other than Luke/Lorelai)