Reviews for You Used to Watch His Back
A Midsummer chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
The bits and pieces of Sakura's childhood was certainly intriguing, especially since it revolved around Sasuke's retreating back. Always, without fail.
Weirdo-Lover chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Soooo cute. And it was a good ending! ;) good job, kiddo!
Meghan'sSuperCoolUserName chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
I'm in love with sakuras aura and demeanor in this story. It's incredible! Great story, bravo!
Kayli chapter 6 . 2/28/2010
Phenomenal, this was awesome. Especially the part where she threw the kunai into his back. Awesome job -Kayli
Papermates chapter 6 . 2/24/2010
I'm always on the hunt for great FanFiction, and your story fits the bill perfectly. Love the fact that you had an original concept of how Sasuke and Sakura met and the development of the slow yet perfect pace of their relationship throughout the early I was exceptionally pleased about was that the characters were very faithful to their personality in the series; although the final chapter was what I believe to be too short. I look forward to seeing your future works of this couple :)
Moongoddess97 chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
amazing.

your story was truly perfect.

loved it(:
MawrisaLovesSasuSaku chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
Loved it!(:
OtotheMtotheG chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
nice story, i feel like i can see everything that is written!
haliz chapter 5 . 12/9/2007
wow you are a god(ess?) sorry dont know if you are a girl or a boy u.u but no matter what, you are the greates writter ever :P

and none of your storys are updated, why?, please continue cuz they all are the most perfect storys i have ever read
Mooncake chapter 5 . 11/15/2007
Ah, beautiful! I love love love love this... Wow, its been more than 2 years...
Neon Genesis chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
I love this story! Ine question, though, and I apoligize if you've already answered it: why is it that no one speaks with contractions? Anyway, I hope you update soon!
bittersweet dreams chapter 5 . 10/16/2006
Lovely And I just adore your writing style.

As well- YOUNG SASUKE IS SIMPLY LOVE.
butsuhika chapter 5 . 2/13/2006
It's a wonderful fic. I really enjoy the Sasusaku childhood moments. And Sasuke admitted to the hospital because Sakura threw shurikens at him is hilarious.

Ne, ne, it has been months since you last update, could you please update now? I'm so curious to read what's gonna happen next.
Hizumi chapter 5 . 2/5/2006
Wonderful. Please continue this. :)
Inuyasha86Sanji chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Neat story. I need to right storys like this lol I write more of an acition then romace lol anyways keep up the good work and please update soon.