Reviews for Beware the Jabberwock
Cat chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Guah! It's been years since you've written. I wish you would finish this. ;; The irony...
Lateo chapter 4 . 8/16/2004
I hope you one day decides to finish this, I really enjoyed it.
Barefoot Awards chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Congratulations! This fic has been nominated at the Barefoot Awards. Please email to accept the nomination and include a link to this fic for verification purposes. Also, if you could take a look at the site (link is in my profile) and tell me what other categories you'd like it nominated in, that would be great.
Spike the Cross chapter 4 . 2/19/2003
Ah, this is lovely, more would be great.

S
strawberrykait chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
I started reading this OVER a year ago ( ) and I've emailed you SEVERAL times...PLEASE don't let this arc fall into the shadowy corners. There is *so much* potential, and you have so much talent...please?

kait
orange crush chapter 4 . 3/12/2002
write more. please. you have such a knack for the small things, the things that make spike... well, spike. can't wait to see what's in store.
Cypherwulf chapter 4 . 2/24/2002
Unique idea, write faster!
Rashaka chapter 4 . 11/22/2001
Now THIS, like so many of your Spike fics, is worth the read. I've never read one quite like it, and I WANT, I *DEMAND*, I _BEG_ that you don't let it go unfinished. You've got Spike down perfect yet again (Your characterization is always SO awesome), and somehow you've carried that over to Harriet, showing how her personality kind of resembles traits of his personality. That's a good name, BTW. Not what I would name my kid, but it definitely fits what Spike might choose as a name for Buffy's daughter. It pretty and kind of traditional, like Elizabeth. I'm kinda annoyed that Spike's teaching her to pickpocket, but at the same time I can totally see it happening. And as long as he doesn't teach her too much beyond that (or encourage her to live a life of total crime when she grows up), it's not the worst thing in the world. I am interested in knowing why Bufffy gave her up. Slayer duties too important? And how old IS Harriet anyway? She sounds somewhere between four and eight.
Guinan chapter 4 . 10/29/2001
This is riviting! I certainly hope you continue it soon you have me HOOKED!

*vbg*
AB2 chapter 4 . 10/7/2001
please post next bit soon as i'm beginning to hallucinate about it ;)
Mandikins chapter 4 . 9/24/2001
Very interesting - please continue :)
wajoma chapter 4 . 9/8/2001
this is just wonderful so far. do you have plans to finish it. I hope so, it shows so much potential.
Jana B chapter 3 . 6/30/2001
I already reviewed but I decided to add it to my favorites so I signed in, keep up the good work!
Jana chapter 4 . 6/30/2001
Please continue. Theres so much to wonder about. Like whose her father? Why'd Buffy give her up? Wheres Buffy now?
Catherine chapter 4 . 5/5/2001
I am really enjoying this story! Please keep adding on to it!