Reviews for Crisp New York Night
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Okay, even though I don't like what happened in this fic, I still thought it was good.
Sunshine and Chocolate chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I didn't like that at all. Its as simple as that
KG-613 chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
*this is me clapping* bravo! you did famously! now take your bow and stop making me look stupid!
Ste650 chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
stunningly written, and I dont just like it bacause its not M/S (totlally)

And Massimo has his guest appearance...a leg-end as ever

Ste x
stardust2002 chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
I have to say that I really like the way you wrote this story. I love M/S together so reading stories where they split makes me sad, but you did it with class. I especially liked 'Swallow your pride Fitzgerald. If you really love her, you'll let her go.'

And I love the fact that Sam was so nice about the breakup. A lot of people write her as a bitch.

Thanks for this one!
Mariel3 chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
It was so nice to see Samantha act proactively, rather than have things fall down around her. I liked this a lot. Here's hoping we see another scenario from you soon!
NPD18 chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
AH NO! You made me cry Beci! (Not really lol) It was so beautiful though... loved the memory at the start. I'll just pretend that the last line of that fic was 'and then he woke up and it was all a dream' lol :P
Alyson Tierney chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
*sobs* Poor Martin! Poor Sam!

I know you're not bashing Martin, sweetie. But...*sobs* Anyway, that was a wonderful story, it captured emotion and each character well. I noticed you read and reviewed Arielle and UF, ty so much! *huggles* Talk to you soon!