Reviews for Dancing About Architecture
redrose2310 chapter 10 . 11/10/2004
more more
beenieweenie chapter 12 . 4/11/2004
Nice! It keeps your interest nicely. I can't wait to see more.
dazedconfusion chapter 12 . 4/6/2004
Hey great story! Are you going to update anymore though?
Stormy1x2 chapter 12 . 1/10/2004
"I love this child."
So do I. You must continue this.
dhdhd chapter 5 . 2/19/2003
I am obviously not done with this fic yet, but I just had to review and say how amazing it is so far. Your writing style is perfect for this story and so is the way you portray each character. I love how you made Xander in his adult hood and how realistic it all is in a seemingly unrealistic tv show. excellent!
Tay chapter 12 . 8/11/2002
I love your fics, I really do. Your a great writer. But you leave off your fics. Not alot are finished. I've look ed your sites, and you have a bunch of "WIP". I really wish you'd finish some of your fics, they arte really good. But They leave you wondering. I really hope you'll start updateing more. This is a great fic. All your writeings great, you just need to finish some of it.
Buddy3 chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
I've been meaning to tell you just how much I love this story each time I read it. Anyway I love human Spike and I love the Xander who has moved on with his life and made such a good one for himself, I guess William is the cherry on the cake. I see it's a while since you updated, could you be persuaded to do more. How about if I beg? Loved it, made me laugh and cry, one of my all time favourites.

Buddy.
Wicca-babe90210 chapter 12 . 6/3/2002
Hey there, I hope your not expecting an intelligent critique, 'cos I can only squeal with delight and beg for more, more, more. This is a happy world. Can live in it? Please don't let anything bad happen to these wonderful characters, at least not unless it can be resolved. Did I mention that I want more? Loved it, love your mind, where's the queue for marriage proposals? Off to visit your website to see if you have anything else thios delicious.
samson chapter 12 . 3/6/2002
brilliant story, hope you write more soon. really liked your take on a human spike, are they going to go visit sunnydale? write more... hint hint hint!
StarCat13 chapter 12 . 12/16/2001
OH! I love this story! You need to write more cause it's just great! Your idea of a human Spike (William!) is very creative. Keep it up.
Robin the Crossover Junkie chapter 11 . 12/2/2001
Oh, I like this. Me likey very muchy. please write more, soon. I really do like this.
Steen chapter 11 . 12/1/2001
I love this! Spike makes a pretty decent human being! Can you write more so I can continue ignoring my schoolwork for more interesting reading? Please?
Carmen Maria chapter 10 . 11/23/2001
THIS IS REALLY, REALLY, REALLY GOOD! i love the way you write xander, it's hilarous! and not just this, but everything you write! you're my fav X/S author! once gets favs back on, your definatley on my list! and once more, it's just excellent!
Spike's Girl AKA StarCat chapter 10 . 11/9/2001
REALLY REALLY GOOD. PLEASE write more soon. I'm goin crazy waitin for the next part! I'm hooked.

(Oh and when is you site "Here Be Monsters" gonna be back up?)Can't wait!
Steen chapter 9 . 9/14/2001
VERY interesting idea! I liked it, you got me hooked. Write more soon, please?