Reviews for Haunted
animeluver7 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
wow...this is such a beautiful and sad story. I'm definitely putting it with my favorites, you wrote it really well :D
MyLittleHeartShapedBox chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Great story. Poor Hermione, so sad and lonely. Pretty creepy imagining the ghost of Draco haunting her.
MudbloodMusings chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Wow. Nicely done.
Incurable chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Hey there.

That was a great little story. I've always been a big fan of Evanescence and that song suited it great.

Keep up the good work! I'm going to have a looksey at your other fics.

Cheers to you.
Amanda Lynton chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
THAT WAS GREAT! PLEASE UpDATE SOON!
Kubla Khun chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
AW! This had superb descriptions in it! You have a wonderful way with words and I feel honored to have stumbled across your writtings...*yes Wren is shamelessly sucking up and is damn proud of it*

And to leave it with her not knowing if she is going crazy or if her house is haunted...PERFECTION! Very romantic and bittersweet *gallops off to read the other stories*
Apollonia2 chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Wow! It's as if the lyrics to the song were writing this story on its own. Very well done, girlfriend. ;) It was a surreal storyline. Like making love to a ghost or something. Once again, awesome. *two thumbs up*
Niamhi chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
I was listening to that song as I read it...it's really good... I love Evanescence. This story, or whatever you'd call it, is really good I think. Well done. ::clap your hands gleefulle:

Hope the insomnia gets better, I have it a bit too.
Muffin-Mafia chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Woot! Srry i'm running out of ideas...
Lidens chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
here i am again! wow you really left me hanging there. i love that ending. i also found it fascinating how you incorporated the lyrics in perfectly. congratulations for being nominated for 3 stories. hope you win! _
Gwenevere Morgaine Black chapter 1 . 3/24/2005

-vs
PeanutButterOreoCookieGirl chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
OMG! this is soo good! Very dark, but dark is good! see ya l8ter
shnazzy jazzy chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
its so sad... i loved it... i want to know more!
witchwannaB chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Very lovely and a nice use of that song. Putting this on my favorites.
Bookworm.Annie chapter 1 . 3/24/2005