Reviews for A Matter of Time
Kristen00 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Oh man. If only. lol. I always thought these two were interesting, especially in the first season, and I loved how you had them caught in such an awkward situation. Which, by the way, was pretty heated and oddly realistic. I could totally imagine it happening the way you wrote it.

Anyway, I hope you update one of these days! I would really look forward to reading more.
Leesy chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Bravo! More!

I'm enjoying this :) I've seen a few spelling errors, but that's it. This is really interesting
Busybelinda chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
I loved this. I wish you'd continue...

Linda and Gribble (especially when potrayed by the actors in the last season) would have made such a good couple.

You sould really go back to this if you ask me!
Angel Sciuto chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
Love it very entertaining hope you add to it soon
Sandra chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
I love this story

Please please please please Update it!

xo
Tamara chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
Thanks for the great story please update real soon love this story linda and gribble are so cute xoxoxo
Mishimushroom111 chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
Great story i love gribble/linda stories please please update it soon thanxs xoxo
izzybelle49 chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
This story rox my sox.

I love linda and james story and therefore i now love you

you have to write more soon.

i luv ya so UPDATE!
ezza chapter 2 . 7/6/2005
hey cool fic

plz plz update
DarkDusky chapter 2 . 6/3/2005
yay so good pleasse contineu today I watch the show and James fell in luv with Linda and ell ya please up-date as soon as posibil.!_
Mab chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
This is so good! You've got to put up the next chapter, I must know what happens next! I always wanted Linda and James to hook up!
anonymodynamite chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
oh my frickin god and whoeva else lives 'up there'. i abosoloutly lurrve linda gribble jr pairings. when i watched the shows i always thought they should get together, and you answered my prayers. i love it. i love it . i l.u.v. it. this story is like one of the best frikin stories ive eva read. keep on going and update asap!

luv ya lots and lots

anonymodynamite.
Kelleybel chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Yay! It's about time someone other than me wrote an RTT fic! You did great! And a LindaGribbleJnr pairing piece too, yay! Thanks for posting! Please write more fics - look forward to reading them :)

Kelley