Reviews for Her Father's Keeper
Renee6061 chapter 4 . 3/6/2009
What a sweet story!
willflourish chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
An absolutely great story! I'm very glad you added the final chapter which brought it up to the top of the list.

I've heard that Early Edition will be released on DVD this year. If that is so, perhaps more fans will be looking for these stories again.
Maryilee chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
Very nice story. I'm not sure how I missed it before, but now that it's popped to the top of the list, it caught my attention. Thanks for a good read.
J3d1M0nk3ySp0ck chapter 4 . 1/1/2008
kool story, i really love the show...although I'm kinda partial to Garry/Marrisa...it was great tho
Lady-of-the-Dragon-Flame chapter 4 . 2/13/2006
This should have WAY MORE reviews! Sometimes people suck. I loved this story it was so sweet. For a second I thought it wasn't finished because it would be just my luck to catch a story at the cliffie. This was extremely creative I've never thought of Gary with children but I so totally think he would be a great dad. I loved the way this story was put together it flowed very well. Well anyway I loved this it rocked and you definitely need to keep stories like this coming cuz I would so be a fan.

Sincerely,

LOTDF
Roth chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
I didn't think I would like this story when I read the story, but I'm glad I did. You did a good job. One thing, you kind of made Arianna a little to independent, but other than that, the story was good. Byes!
SkyPad chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Well she did a great job writing it! Though I am still glad you posted it so we could read it. Magnificent story, hope you post/write more soon.

SKY