Reviews for Valentine
SevernSound chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
I know these stories and it looks like I never left a review. Better late than never.
rachel chapter 12 . 2/14/2011
so so good is there goin to be chapter 13 n when u going to write it
Quill-32 chapter 12 . 7/18/2007
A good solid story! I like your series, and the casefile is definitely unusual. Grissom slowly coming out of his shell is always a pleasure to watch.
MontyPythonFan chapter 12 . 5/7/2006
Yees! Another fandabbydosie fic from the great forensicsgirls :-D

So impressed with you're writing girl, I really truely am :-D

Right then, off to the next instalment in the series.

Jess x
MontyPythonFan chapter 3 . 5/7/2006
Oh my god, I am SO impressed by you. Every fic - every chapter - is so very much like an episode, its so good!

Loving this 3rd instalment by the way.

Jess x
getmeout chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
I really like the way you set up the 3 parts of stories, with cases and describing all the difficulties the two geeks are going through. I like your portrait of the introvert bugman. Now I'll read on :)
cccahill18 chapter 12 . 1/28/2006
O, I love the further GSR development :) The tie-in case also fit in very well . . . I'll start reading "Infliction" very soon!

-IsisAthena
Niggi chapter 12 . 6/13/2005
I really liked all your storys. I cant wait to read more of your work.
Nito chapter 12 . 6/11/2005
I can't tell you how much I love your stories. I do, I REALLY REALLY DO! They just keep getting better and better. I'll be waiting "patiently" for the next story.
Billy4Me chapter 12 . 6/10/2005
Wow, you've done it again. Very well done. You build up your stories to these suspenseful fever pitches, and the payoff is always so worth it. Thanks for the fun ride. Can't wait for the next installment!
HyS chapter 12 . 6/10/2005
Hey there,

I'm glad you updated soon enough ie before I start complaining for the delay(lol, kidding)...I was worried I'd have to wait for a long time. Anyway, the chapter was a great continuity to the last one, and as usual your writing simply rocks man. There are ups and downs in the emotional sector, yet the flow is so smooth...,and the enjoyment comes there.

My fav lines:

Six weeks ago, the thought of doing such a thing would have had [Grissom]running for the nearest bug catalogue to hide behind.

What made one product of a violent home become a murderer, while another became a member of law enforcement?

(eh Ecklie will become the new director...ewh) hehe

*eagerly waiting for the next chapter*

CarbyluvYTDAW chapter 12 . 6/9/2005
Ah, nice ending. But it's over! That's okay. I'm sure I'll have no problem getting wrapped up in your next segment of this lovely series. Valentine was great. See you next time (and hopefully soon-some of us addicts need our fix). (-)
hazelmom chapter 12 . 6/9/2005
I love how you handled this. Just perfect. Good pacing. And I loved him being so gentle with her at the end.

Great Work!

sheila
HyS chapter 11 . 6/8/2005
WOW forensicsgirl...you made me all teary. What a dramatic scene you presented. I’m impressed.

What a case, what an ending. wow..you’re awesome.

I loved this part the best:

‘Go fuck yourself, Pig!’ [Lana] screamed back at [Brass]. ‘I let them go, I got nothing. You do what I say or they die.’

‘Then you really will have nothing, Lana,’ Brass told her. ‘You kill them right here, right now? You’re looking at the death penalty. Let them go, I’ll talk to the judge for you.’

‘And get us what?’ she yelled back. ‘A life sentence instead? Go to hell!’

and the last line: It wasn’t [Sara’s] job to save the day. She was just the clean-up crew.

Well, every line is great. GREAT. Keep up the good work, girl. *hugs*

HyS chapter 10 . 6/8/2005
Heh. Pretty good chapter again. Jez, how curious I am to find the killers and put them behind bars(read that is). I am enjoying the fast pace.. it’s fun. heck everything you’ve written is fun. Keep it up.

My favorite part:

[Sara:] Everything you need for a best seller – love, sex, violence. Even a catchy philosophy – ‘death equals love, love equals death’.’

Grissom nodded. ‘Great wits are sure to madness near allied, And thin partitions do their bounds divide.’

Sara arched an eyebrow at him. ‘You really have a quote for every occasion, don’t you?’

‘I was thinking of having a book published,’ was his dead-pan reply.

Heh it was funny.