Reviews for When It Comes
Clililou chapter 65 . 6/23/2014
OH MY GOSH ! Your story is incredible ... I really love it even though I haven't finished it yet !
But I mean Nathan loves Haley ... It's soooo obvious how could he be so mean !
Megan is cool and everything but she is just a pale copy of Haley ... It's so sad but I have to continue this because something tells me that it will not end with so much pain ...
Anyway, great story ... great everything I mean I love the way you write, it's very gripping ! ;)
brianna4797 chapter 212 . 4/26/2014
Woah ! 212 chapters.
This is definitely the LONGEST story i ever read on hear lol.

it was totally worth it tho :)
I Cant even begin to explain how much i love this story.

I was a little confused when she woke up still on the tour BUT once i finished this, i fell in love with the idea.
the way you wrote it fit perfectly.

your amazing.

now im on to read the rest of your stories!
Much love3333
brianna4797 chapter 77 . 4/23/2014
I seriously have not been able to put the story down lol. I'm hooked ;)

Im so shocked saying this but I actually like Chris in the story so far lol ! Can't wait to see what happens next :)
rheaxoxx chapter 189 . 10/12/2013
omg this is so beautifully written. great
Mollie chapter 187 . 10/4/2012
Damn Taylor and Chris?! I love reading our stories there so out there and twisted to what you'd think would happen, I love it!
Mollie chapter 121 . 9/19/2012
Oh please please please don't make Nathan and megan get back together because of sadness and despair
Mollie chapter 36 . 8/25/2012
How ate we supposed to root for nathan and Haley when Megan is soooo in love with him and is pregent!?
xxIn.the.darkxx chapter 52 . 8/6/2012
Love the BRUCAS scene(: X
alwaysandforever08 chapter 212 . 1/3/2012
Oh my goodness, where to start... First of all, you are an absolutely amazing writer. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise. The way you portray the characters' emotions is so heartbreaking, wonderful, perfect, and most importantly, tangible. It was like I could feel everything they were feeling. A few times I teared up and my chest physically hurt because the heartfelt, raw, genuine emotions you wrote were so powerful. I feel like I've been on an emotional roller-coaster after reading this story. But you know what? It was worth it. You made so many good points about life in general, about feelings, about choices... And it really touched me.

Secondly, you have one heck of a brain, let me tell you. This is the most original, non-cliché story I've ever read during my time on Fanfiction. How you thought of this awesome plot, I will never know. The completely unexpected twists and turns left me wanting to read more. In fact, I was so hooked that it only took me two or three days to finish it because I couldn't stop reading. You have a great imagination, and it floors me how creative and winding this story is from beginning to end. It shocked me. It made me want to cry. It made me want to scream. It made me want to slap you for the major surprise you had for us toward the end ;) But when it comes down to it, the message you sent of people making choices and controlling their own destiny is so moving, and I can't get it out of my head. The amazing thing about you is that you gave us readers more than just another story- you gave us real lessons that we needed to hear and that we can apply to our own lives.

Thirdly, I love that you included faith in this story. I've always wondered why all of the authors I've read haven't done that, and I guess it's either because they don't have faith or they don't want to offend anyone by showing what they believe. I assume that you do believe in the faith that you wrote, and even if you don't, you brought up some great topics, and I commend and respect you for that.

I still don't know how I feel about the ending. I absolutely loved the journey you took us on, but the change really surprised me... I mean, the walking-into-a-brick-wall kind of surprised. I wanted to stop reading right then and there, but I wasn't going to do that after reading 197 chapters. I understand why you wrote it the way you did, and I would've been glad either way: if you hadn't included the surprise and just ended it the way I thought you would, or the way you actually ended it. I'm glad that Nathan and Haley would've ended up together no matter what route they chose. No matter what ending you would've used, I would've enjoyed it because you're such an amazing writer who paves a wonderful journey for her readers.

One of my favorite chapters was chapter 195, "The Unlikely Voice of Reason." I had been wanting and wanting for Chris to tell Nathan his side of the story, and the way you had him tell it was so great. I love the silly Chris, but I also love the more serious and mature side of him, and I'm glad Nathan finally got to see it. I'm also glad he and Taylor stepped up when Haley needed it. The change of pace of their characters was really refreshing.

Megan's role in the story was so, so wonderful. From her loving Nathan when he needed it, to being so unselfish through it all, to her accepting that Nathan was meant to be with Haley, to her being so gracious and decent in her goodbye letter... It was great. I wanted to hate her character at first because Nathan was with her instead of Haley, but I realized that Nathan wouldn't have turned out to be the man he was if it wasn't for her. And her role at the end... WOW. That is the only word for it. I love the tattoo, "Fate Is What We Make," and it was so fitting for this story. It was even more fitting for her to be the one to steer Haley in the right direction.

I have a Word document full of my favorite quotes, and a few of yours (with credit to you, of course) were added to it. Here they are. I love them!

“Life is one big test. And there are always going to be obstacles that we have to overcome. It's not so much what you go through, but how you handle it…and how it turns out in the end.”

“God hears ‘amen’ wherever we are.”

“There is no fate. If you remember nothing else, remember that fate is what we make.”

“It's not so much about what we regret…it's what we do to rectify it and make the future better.”

You have such powerful insight and maturity, and I want to thank you so, so much for sharing that with the Fanfiction community. It isn't every day that people run across such an amazing writer like you, and I'm glad to say that I did. Most importantly, thank you for making your readers really think and reflect upon life and upon themselves. That is what differentiates a good writer from a great one, and you, my friend, are definitely the latter. There aren't enough words to describe the way this story made me feel and how much I think of your writing talents. I'm still shocked at the ending, but the shock factor is what makes it so wonderful. Lastly, thank you for being completely unpredictable in your plot line. It's mighty refreshing!

Signing off,

alwaysandforever08, who believes in the power of choices ;)
AfricanChieftess chapter 88 . 3/18/2011
I know I'm years late with my review!

Just wondering about the Nathan/Megan and Naley relationships? Is his behavior despite being married to Megan showing the deeper connection/commitment he had to Haley? He'd probably not got a b.j from a stripper if he were married to Haley even if he was partying with the boys. Or am I reading too much in between the lines?
kagje94 chapter 64 . 3/10/2011
I love your story, though ive been feeling like an emotional train wrack,

Ever since I started reading your story... You're a good writer, you write in such a way you feel very wel what Nathan and Haley are going through...

Good job!

-Philine
Gear's Girl chapter 212 . 1/27/2010
amazing story, well done!
shnoz08 chapter 212 . 11/10/2009
Just dropping you a line, I know its years since you've probably touched this story but thank you. Oh the emotional roller coaster that was this story. Your an amazing writer, and I throughly enjoyed it.

I have every intention of checking out your other stories, after exams however, this story tied me up for 2 days, I hardly even studied for my first exam! Thats how much I couldn't stop.

So thank you, very much!
shelyn74 chapter 212 . 7/9/2009
So I'm four years to late... I just enjoyed this story so much, I wanted to thank you. You are a wonderful writer and I enjoy reading stories about these chacters. Sometimes I feel like I'm too old (i'm in my 30's)to be into fanfiction, but these stories make me feel young again, and that's a great feeling. Thanks again, Shelly
weenie chapter 212 . 3/10/2009
Wow, I don't know if you are still reading reviews for this story, but I had to comment. I just stumbled acrossed it and I couldn't stop reading it. It took me two days. What twist and turns and what a surprise in the end. I truely hope that Haleys instincts are correct and she will end with with Nathan again eight years later. You are a very talented writer and I am going to check some of your other works. Great story. Could have been a movie.
3,553 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »