Reviews for The Space Between
Guest chapter 18 . 8/11/2012
That was awesome and I hope that u write more Numb3rs stories. Thank you
Cutter12 chapter 18 . 7/9/2011
Well, I would like to thank Patty & Simanis who convinced you to finish this story. It is just too good to have let it go.

The story was very intense and I enjoyed reading it very much. Thank you. :)
Robby chapter 18 . 1/17/2010
Hi! I gotta say, I'm impressed with your story. The plot is good, solid, and somehow it's just - details just 'fits'. By the way, I like the way you described Don after they arrived at the hospital; all this refusing to give in and the final breakdown, I feel it just done the 'right' way not just describing one of these states.

Your formulations are good, precise, not too short in describing something and yet not "lingering" at one point (something I often miss in fanstories); very little mistakes in spelling or something like that.

I'd like you going on writing.
epalladino chapter 18 . 6/14/2009
Excellent story. I loved the relationship you show between Don and Charlie. All of the action, suspense, and resolution were perfect. Thanks, Beth
Heather McDoanld chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Um, Chapter 2 seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. I've been trying to get it to pull up for that last 2 days. Very frusterating!
capjack54 chapter 18 . 4/23/2008
Amazing. I just learned about fanfiction a few months ago, but this is one of the best I've read. I could definitely see this as a season finale, maybe leading into the next season opening. Great dialogue!
SMARTALIENQT chapter 18 . 2/29/2008
“Well, there you go. You’re looking at this all wrong,” Don informed him. “This is the perfect opportunity. This,” he pointed at the bed, “is a clear advantage…the sympathy play.”

“The Sympathy Play? Really.” Charlie seemed unimpressed.

“Yeah,” Don replied, as if Charlie should’ve been intimately familiar with the concept. “The Sympathy Play. Remember this, Charlie: all women love sensitive guys—”

“—Hence your consistent lack of female companionship,” he cut in.

“—and ‘sensitive’ is second cousin to ‘vulnerable’, which is what they really love the most. It’s like the whole puppy dog and baby thing—Trust me…next time she comes by, you’re so weak you can’t even feed yourself. She’ll melt.”

**And so Don conveys to Charlie why we all love Charlie whumping.**

Yes! This is on my favorites now! And you can thank Dream Brother and the Calling All Authors forum for it.

SMARTALIENQT chapter 16 . 2/29/2008
Ooh, Don/Terry loove. Me likey. My absobloodlutely likey.

SMARTALIENQT chapter 11 . 2/29/2008
Wait... you killed *Danny* and not *Redd*? The words "No good deed goes unpunished" were never so true.

But more Charlie whumping! And Don mental-whumping! Yeah!

SMARTALIENQT chapter 9 . 2/29/2008
This is s00oo good! We've got the brotherly love form both heroes and villains. We've got the Charlie AND Don whumping. We've got angsty Don, the villain you love to hate... this could be the start of a beautiful fanfic. Wait... it is!

WingFetish chapter 18 . 2/27/2008
I absolutely *love* this fic. It gets me every time I read it. I'd definately have to put this up there as one of my favorite Numb3rs fics. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
masondixon chapter 18 . 2/26/2008
Just read this story for the first time and I loved it. For me it definitely seemed like the first season of the show. Was very glad that I got to read it when it was completed because I think it would have been unbearable waiting for each update! You did an excellent job of presenting the characters and I really enjoyed it.
Taura Callisto chapter 18 . 5/31/2007
I love this story, and I have to admit that this is my third time to read it. It is so very awesome, thanks for writing it!
Serenity C chapter 9 . 4/16/2006
I love your story, and I love how you do not seem to lose yourself in your plot, oyou are a great writer congrats!
Kathy chapter 18 . 1/21/2006
Normally I shy away from "Charlie torture" stories… there is so many out there and it gets old fast… but this story was so riveting I couldn’t not read it. Great job. Thanks … Now if you could just write a story where it’s Charlie that gets to be the strong one, I could die happy.