Reviews for There Was This Girl
crazysneakers chapter 5 . 12/12/2005
i liked it a lot, you made mark sound like the most adorable little jewish boy on the planet!
depplove chapter 8 . 11/20/2005
Uhm, why the FUCK didn't I read this until now? o.O Sorry, sorry. Whoa, you finished it last June... hahaha, well I was away for two months then, so that could explain a lot...

Well now. A sad ending to such a bright, comical story. I liked it, though. I really loved your descriptions of Mark and how his body language and actions always reflect what he's feeling, even if he himself doesn't say. Such good writing.

Cheers to the end! )
Falling April chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
I am dying. Really.

Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to read this at 2 in the morning and NOT wake anyone up?
Carissa chapter 8 . 10/3/2005
Wow, just amazing. Put together so well and with almost a poetic feel to it. I loved the comments from Roger's POV on Mark. And the repeat of one of the first paragraphs at the end was so effective, great idea. And wonderful job.
ThexInvisiblexGirl chapter 8 . 8/18/2005
that was absolutely beautiful fic! i love mark-maureen fics, people don't write enough about these two. i think you did a great job portraying everyone (even in maureen's chapters which you hated, can't figure out why!). really really great story *click favorites*

i'll wait to hear from you soon :)

T.M
KJS chapter 8 . 7/12/2005
This is absolutely awesome. You have the best grip on the characters' voices that I've seen in a long time. I really loved how you switched between the points of view, you just did it so WELL. Every chapter was just wonderful, and this last part just slayed me - the last three paragraphs, the description of his long walks... just perfect.
Janers chapter 8 . 7/11/2005
Wow, this is really, really awesome... you've done such a thorough job of furthering Larson's great characters, especially Mark. Does it have to end? : )
citruspeach chapter 8 . 7/3/2005
This was my first piece of RENT fanfiction, and I have to say that I love it. Hell, it was the first piece of non-slash fanfiction I've read it God knows how long! You rock. This story was awesome... and although you said you hated the way you portrayed Maureen, I actually rather liked the way you did her. Fabulous story, and keep up the good work! (Did I really just say, "Keep up the good work!"? Shoot me now... XD)
Christina Simon chapter 8 . 7/3/2005
As always, great chapters! I loved this fic.
Alana chapter 8 . 6/27/2005
Wow, you really ARE a literary genius. As I've said in my other reviews...wonderful. I probably didn't say that exact word...but probably one similar. Unless I really hated it and said something like 'disgusting'. Anyways, it was great.
GayApparel chapter 8 . 6/22/2005
Yay! I finally finished reading this truly awesome story. I love it. It's soo very good. I feel so bad for Mark; waking up to Roger and Maureen. Oh, boy!

I applaud you and your talent for writing. I'm jealous, but that's only cuz I can be. hehe. Wonderful story, and I do hope you do write an epilogue.
GayApparel chapter 7 . 6/22/2005
I love that you ARE Mark. In your notes you're so apologetic. It's soo cute.

Okay, I have to say, I really like your Maureen. She is after all the post-modern goddess. And Mark... still as cute as ever. "I love you." I knew he'd say that to her afterwards. Excellent as always. Keep it up. You're a very good writer.
GayApparel chapter 6 . 6/22/2005
So wait... is our M/R storyline your first shot at slash? I love them! Soo much.

There needs to be some sort of slash in here. Even if it's a drunken kiss from an asshole named Roger. hehe.

I love this story. It's so cute, and I love how it's from all the dif characters POV. Excellent work, my dear.
GayApparel chapter 5 . 6/22/2005
You and I have a lot of the same ideas for April. A lot of how your April is, is how mine is, except my (well, my and Jess') April isn't a big fan of Mark's, and tends to flaunt her relationship with Roger in Mark's face.

You're Maureen is cute. Good characterization. You're Mark is so familiar. hehe. I LOVE your Mark! Have I told you that yet? hehe.
The Iron Monkey chapter 8 . 6/21/2005
That was fantastic and excellent, call it sadism if you want, but I love seeing Roger pissed off and seeing fights. I think you really got the essence of all the characters really well, and I love that, thank you. My only point is that Mark might be able to have a little more emotion, given Halloween and the Goodbye Love fight, he really starts to say everything he feels. Then again, that could be because he progresses during the play. Just an idea.

But excellent. So good. Thank you, and I'm looking forward to your next piece.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »