Reviews for JOH: Desperate Times
fullhans1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Good story.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I think you rushed a bit. The only thing really missing is the training montage with the Outsiders coming together as a team.
SeanHicks4 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Cool story, I'm impressed you actually got me to like DC characters as I usually prefer marvel...gonna go read the next in the set now...
Bobboky chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
excellent
Village Mystic chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Big scope, fairly well done. Still looking into the mystery of who are Xander's birth parents?
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Wow, that was a wild ride! Action-packed and very interesting. I can't wait to see what you do with the two Oracles; I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of them.
Luc Star chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
hey Cobra... just so you know... its nearly 7 am in the morning where i am.. and i haven't gotten one decent minute of sleep because i've been reading your entire series the whole night. I'll be first to admit i never was that big a fan of Xander in the BTVS Universe. true he had his uses... but he was also a little jealous of a lot of people like Angel and Spike and i realy hated the way he used to treat them. Anyways... i see you've turned him into not just a hero.. but one of the best. that's a high mark to hit. i hope you can keep him that way. can't wait for the next instalment. later dude.
Hitmanhand chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
I'm glad to see you finally updated. My only comment is that you don't take as long to write the next story as you did with this one :p the wait is killer.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Journey Of A Hero: Deperate Times.

Prolouge

Hey, you have this at the end of the story...I think you meant Epilouge?

Anyway, this is a great story. :-) Loved every bit of it.