Reviews for The Face on the Soda Bottle Label
7 years no updates no nothing. its getting tiring to see this on this site with authors (i understand life get in the way, writers block, or intrestes change) but when authors being absent or work on other project leaving unfinished work abounded for a long period of time, cant even take a few mins to write a smll quick status update for the abounded works. then out of he blue make a big apologize and a new chapter clamiing there back to work on this and them disappear for even MORE years.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/1/2016
Really, the mentioning of green eyes and the romance tension was too much for my image of Riku that I was expecting him to rip off his disguise and reveal a bright, shining gold XIII while Axel spouts "To protect the organization fro-"
yes I plagiarized a team rockets joke
wittlewons chapter 18 . 3/8/2016
I really hope one day you get inspired and come back to this. The writing is amazing and bitter sweet and all those good things that makes a story worthwhile. Please don't be discouraged by the haters or people complaining what direction you took YOUR story. If that's how things worked everything would be the same. Your an amazing writer and story teller and I hope you look at your email and that this inspires you to continue. :)
Kel-Vampyre chapter 18 . 11/28/2015
nice, I can not wait to see what happens next
skurxrui chapter 18 . 9/17/2014
This story is just bloody fantastic I cant stop myself from tearing up. And I really dont mind if its SoraxCloud because they feel so compatible and theyre so understanding of each other... (if that makes sense)
You are truly a great writer and I dearly wish you would finish or at least one write chapter of your beautiful work here. But alas... its been about three years since your last update in this site... but I will still read ur fanfics and admire ur work until my blood runs dry.
11rooms chapter 18 . 11/19/2013
:( This is so sad. The way Sora had always adore Riku by his perfect eyes, his perfect hair, his perfect smile and everything changed into how Sora never talked about that again. Has Sora forgot all about it? All about how he felt for Riku ? :(
It may has been started by a face on the soda bottle. It may be working caused of interferences of Selphie, Kairi and all of other people. Sora might think that he had reassured himself to love Riku as an attempt to escape from the grief he felt by his mom's death. But in the end, his feelings are still there.. It was real. Why Sora didn't notice this :(

Please continue writing it ?
roxminallo chapter 18 . 4/30/2013
I really like the style of your writing, and the entirety of this fanfic. Please continue (:
Capell chapter 18 . 2/19/2013
Don't let the story stop here! I know its been over two years and you may have fallen out of love with Kingdom Hearts again, but please don't end the story here, the psychology behind it is amazing and the way you've written the story in general is brilliant, I just hope you finish so that we all have a conclusion!
LittleSister505 chapter 18 . 1/15/2013
What?! Did it end there? Like, Riku with a broken heart, Sora dating Cloud and what about Roxas! What was that all about?! And now! This was from two years ago, but i dont care! I want an update as soon as possible!

This is such an interesting story, it plays a lot into the psychological way Sora lost his mother then went after the only thing that he had left of his mother, a picture of a boy he never met. It's an interesting train of thought.

Please finish this?
spacedalyssa chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Hi there! I'm sure I've left a review back when I first read TFSBL, which was about two or three years ago, but I figured I would stop by and leave another one.
This was and still is my most favorite kingdom hearts fanfiction. I also noticed that you haven't updated this fiction and your profile since early 2011.
Now, I have to admit that this bums me out quite a bit, but I totally understand that you've maybe grown out of the kingdom hearts fandom, or maybe just grown out of the enjoyment of writing.
This story is by far one of the stories that I've anticipated for an update.
I'm actually rereading this story again, in hopes that I can leave more reviews, hopefully not bothering you too much.
I know the feeling of falling out of a story, but I really hope you can get back into the swing of things so I, and many other readers and fans of this story, can see an ending.
I'm sorry if this review isn't helpful, but I want to let you know there are still fans that are anticipating an update of this story. :)
Toaster chapter 18 . 1/4/2013
..What. WHAT?! NO! I MEAN I WASN'T- MY HEART WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THIS?! WHY IS.. WHY. FUCK. xD Good fic tho, just a bit unexpected :D
breaking6883 chapter 18 . 1/2/2013
Ahhh I love this story! But... poor Riku... :'[
I REEEEAAAALY hope he ends up with Sora...
And I don't mind the long wait because I know how hard it is to update. I haven't updated one of my stories in 6 months lol
Keep up the good work! :]
Simpet chapter 18 . 7/26/2012
Hm, I've been thinking up what to review here, and I'm not completely sure.

I like your story - that much is a given. It's (mostly) happy and well written, with some nice humor as well. I also like how well you go into developing Sora's character and thoughts. Character development is a big thing for me. I'm hoping for an update - no pressure, but it'd be nice. I mean, in theory, if you never did update again the final chapter could be called an ending, but it'd be rather abrupt. P

Of course, I'm always going to give an honest review with both positives and negatives, so I'd like to point out, as well, two points in the writing that kind of got to me. I'm not a huge fan of the "time skipping". I, of course, understand that from a realistic standpoint you can't have all the events of Sora's life take place over one month, but how the act of skipping ahead is done doesn't quite sit well with me. It feels.. choppy? That's pretty minor though, overall. I think, the second point is the "vagueness" of slightly less important situations and characters. However, once again, they're really not important to the overall story, so I suppose that's not really a huge issue, either.

Anyway, I do like the story and I hope to see more updates on it sometime. It'd also be nice to have something planned in somewhere to kind of cover how Roxas's character is, since he's slowly turning into a supporting main character and there's virtually nothing at all about him covered. That's not a critique though, just something I'd like to see personally.

Thanks for the good read, either way! :)
Moonlit Lover chapter 18 . 5/26/2012
So I'm just wondering will this turn into a SoraxCloud story? I like the story itself it's just that that pairing is not something I really like to read and I was just wondering if you were going to keep it like that. I'm not saying the story is bad it's in fact really good I just don't like that pairing .;
Deidara Crack Remix chapter 9 . 6/17/2011
Lol I kind of love you :3 for 1 this story is amaaazing. 2 you are the only one besides me and my friend who knows what Egyptian (i probably spelled that wrong) Ratscrew is, soooooo yeeeaaah, you're great. I hope you keep going, you're an amazing writing and blah blah update soon