Reviews for Lost and Alone
aNGELIQUE jANE chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
His first words would be 'shut up'...
Angelique Jane chapter 6 . 11/17/2013

juliet164 chapter 10 . 12/3/2009
Great story, McKay is my favourite character.
Gundambaby chapter 10 . 11/2/2006
Bugs? Your just being sadistic, aye? Ö_ö

*shivers* well, better than leecher, ne ... no, not really XD

but nice fic, I liked reading it :)
Hettie chapter 10 . 8/15/2006
Adding to Favorite list. Needs spelling/grammar fixes.
Shakia chapter 10 . 1/21/2006
Great fic! :D Poor Rodney! ;-; Love how Shepard has his laptop though at the end.
fififolle chapter 10 . 9/26/2005
Oh wow, I loved that! There was a lot of good stuff in this chapter. Oh, man Rodney barely able to stand, or speak, trying to escape, so funny, so cute. Oh, sweet Shep, pockets ready for Rodney! Oh, dear, poor Rodney, having nightmares, not nice. So funny Beckett wiring Mckay's lab etc. I can just imagine it, brilliant! So, did Radek or Peter conspire with Shep? I wonder... anyway, thanks Shep, I'm sure he'll get better faster with it anyway! Glad to have you back, Rodney! This story was a great piece, if a bit creepy-crawly! But you know I loved it, and I'm glad I finally got time to finish it! Well done and thanks!
fififolle chapter 9 . 9/26/2005
Yeah! That was great. That Sheppard was so annoying - brilliant! No wonder Rodney woke up, I want to strangle him too! Big grin, thanks!
fififolle chapter 8 . 9/26/2005
Oh thank goodness. I couldn't bear any grizzly detail of Carson picking out the bugs etc. Just nice post-trauma vigil, waiting. Sigh, please wake up soon, Rodney. Good work Radek, hope he appreciates it..
fififolle chapter 7 . 9/26/2005
Aargh, that is so gross. Almost wish he'd been blown up. Gah, I feel ill. Poor Shep.
fififolle chapter 6 . 9/26/2005
When I saw the name of the chapter, my heart sank. Also I figured if they went for a takeover, without knowing first where McKay was, it could all go wrong - see, I should be in charge, those dumb Marines, damn it. Anyway, I feel better after that rant, but WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN? HE CAN'T BE DEAD!
fififolle chapter 5 . 9/26/2005
Ew, what's going on, sounds a bit ghastly. But yes, better, sounds promising, and a bit of a battle to come? Hang in there, McKay!
fififolle chapter 4 . 9/26/2005
Oh, no! Poor Rodney! Ouch, that's gonna hurt. Wierd moment for the team there, with Radek stepping in, ooh, gulp.
fififolle chapter 3 . 9/26/2005
Oh, those poor scientists! Wierd huh? You can just imagine Atlantis being so boring without him!
fififolle chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
Great chapter. I love your way of keeping Rodney strong and brave. Teyla, good call, she's really turning out to be fond of Rodney, isn't she?