Reviews for The Janus Order
Saissa chapter 11 . 8/28
Interesting story, with a somewhat abrupt ending...
whitebuffalowmn chapter 11 . 4/23
great story! I wished you had fleshed out the characters some more but overall it was good. thank you for writing it.
katmom chapter 11 . 1/22
Thank you for sharing your story with us. This was different, charming, and sweet.

DragonTamer01 chapter 11 . 9/10/2015
I like the idea of Harry being raised in a country other than Britain. It always seems to make for a really good story.
csheila chapter 11 . 8/9/2015
Sweet story. I really liked reading a Canuck's point of view. (Not to mention my Mom was from Western Canada.)

Plus it's always great seeing an intelligent Harry.

You also write very well.

Thanks for sharing
lilacwaffles chapter 3 . 5/2/2015
omg snape smiled order the exterminators to kill the zombies red alert snape smiled it is the apocolips!
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
Very unique end to Voldemort. I like it, although I feel rather sorry for Harry having to know all of the evil stuff he'd prefer not to know. Perhaps he can lock it away with his Occlumency.

Thanks for a good read.
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
Harry talking to Binns seems rather out of character. Then again, this is a somewhat different Harry. I'll be interested to see what DD has planned for the evening's entertainment.

I wonder why McGonagall is nervous when they're alone. I think these two, above all, can be trusted not to cross any sexual boundaries, so it must be some other reason. Does she perceive a life or soul bond forming?
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
There must be some sort of bond forming between H&H. I wonder if McGonagall is able to see it.

It is interesting that they actually saw the evidence of Quirrell's possession by Voldemort. It does put them ahead of where Harry usually is at this point in time; however, can they protect him any better?

I wonder if Hermione is also learning or skilled in Occlumency.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
My, goodness! A Snape with a sense of humor who actually seems to like H&H.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Harry seems older than the other kids. I'm glad he didn't rise to Malfoy's bait. Perhaps skipping the train ride will prove a boon in the end.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
This certainly looks interesting. Too bad Sirius couldn't have hidden them better. (Or did he try?) I wonder if the other Black kids are magical and whether or not they will attend Hogwarts if they are. Frankly, I don't see why Harry can't study magic and be trained elsewhere. Hogwarts may be "the safest place in the world" for most kids, but I hardly think it is so for Harry.
senawario chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
one of the *cutest* HHr stories I have ever read.

This was one much more credible than soulbonds (though I like those stories also!).

A bit rushed, but nicely done.
mdauben chapter 11 . 7/4/2014
A very interesting variation on the Harry Potter stories. I quite liked your version of Harry, his relationship with Hermione, and his defeat of Voldemort.
MariusDarkwolf chapter 11 . 5/22/2014
Good over all though rather a quick ending