Reviews for The Janus Order
Lumiellie chapter 1 . 6/2
I only started reading this because I'm Canadian and I'm quite liking it so far.
BillBrink chapter 11 . 1/22
That was like going around a sharp curve and suddenly seeing the stop sign. Other than that it was an enjoyable ride. Thank you for taking us along.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Caved too easy. Should have told them to go to hell and stay out of his life.
pianomouse chapter 11 . 11/14/2016
Enjoyed your story a lot, thank you for sharing it with us.
Saissa chapter 11 . 8/28/2016
Interesting story, with a somewhat abrupt ending...
whitebuffalowmn chapter 11 . 4/23/2016
great story! I wished you had fleshed out the characters some more but overall it was good. thank you for writing it.
katmom chapter 11 . 1/22/2016
Thank you for sharing your story with us. This was different, charming, and sweet.

Kathie
DragonTamer01 chapter 11 . 9/10/2015
I like the idea of Harry being raised in a country other than Britain. It always seems to make for a really good story.
csheila chapter 11 . 8/9/2015
Sweet story. I really liked reading a Canuck's point of view. (Not to mention my Mom was from Western Canada.)

Plus it's always great seeing an intelligent Harry.

You also write very well.

Thanks for sharing
lilacwaffles chapter 3 . 5/2/2015
omg snape smiled order the exterminators to kill the zombies red alert snape smiled it is the apocolips!
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
Very unique end to Voldemort. I like it, although I feel rather sorry for Harry having to know all of the evil stuff he'd prefer not to know. Perhaps he can lock it away with his Occlumency.

Thanks for a good read.
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
Harry talking to Binns seems rather out of character. Then again, this is a somewhat different Harry. I'll be interested to see what DD has planned for the evening's entertainment.

I wonder why McGonagall is nervous when they're alone. I think these two, above all, can be trusted not to cross any sexual boundaries, so it must be some other reason. Does she perceive a life or soul bond forming?
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
There must be some sort of bond forming between H&H. I wonder if McGonagall is able to see it.

It is interesting that they actually saw the evidence of Quirrell's possession by Voldemort. It does put them ahead of where Harry usually is at this point in time; however, can they protect him any better?

I wonder if Hermione is also learning or skilled in Occlumency.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
My, goodness! A Snape with a sense of humor who actually seems to like H&H.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Harry seems older than the other kids. I'm glad he didn't rise to Malfoy's bait. Perhaps skipping the train ride will prove a boon in the end.