Reviews for Dare me
Princeton Star chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
is it a mix of harry potter and charlie n the chocolate factory?

although she said thx! she even warned people about you!

but...your story is okay!

n do not review my stories...not from you, no!
Omicron the IceQueen chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
XD this looks really good! I don't have time to read it all but I will later today
red queen kai chapter 4 . 1/22/2006
You deserve congratulations on all four of the chapters, you've managed to create a great AUSSIE character who's just great - and not mary sue. Thankfully. hehehe.

I love the re-occuring pumpkin.

I love reading stuff by Aussie's, you know how it goes..we are one, but we are many. And our beer is better than brit beer anyday of the week!
Unwanted Red Roses chapter 4 . 12/4/2005
*grins laughing* This is an awesome fic! I LOVE IT! You're a great writter, though it get's kinda confusing at times... _ I hope you update the next chapter soon!
kezya chapter 4 . 8/25/2005
*Very* cute story with very likable OCs. I hope you write more!
pajaro black chapter 4 . 8/22/2005
HEYAS! Sorry I took so long to review; my computer was being a little- Never mind.

But anyway, the part with the suit of armor (well, Peeves anyway) was sheer genius! I had a feeling you'd bring him up somewhere though. ;) Quite a character, ain't he? Zukie's babling at the end of their epic battle-thing was great!

Ah, thank God you put her in Ravenclaw! I'm so sick of Gryphindor! I mean, the other houses can be heroes too, ne? Anyway... :bashful grin:

I'm still marvelign at how much adventure you have in here before school even starts; it proves she has a life outside of Hogwarts, you know? I can't wait to see what she does next! (I'm gonna laugh wehn Zukie gets herself locked out of the dorn room. XD)

Laterz!

Love,

Twisted Alyx, who is really supposed to be doign research for science olympiad... (Hee hee hee.)
Toboe Wolf chapter 4 . 8/20/2005
You have one part where you put 'With my thick tail swirling around my face-' I'm guess you ment hair? . sorry I'm being jugemental. Love it
Toboe Wolf chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
So mean to the poor squid! Violance is not the awnser... -glances around nervously- Okay mamby it is... anyway I am loving the charaters and where is Flynn durring this? Flyn is so cute! . Please update soon!
Toboe Wolf chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
Oh Flynn's an owl... I just assumed he was a dragon... stupid me. I am glad you explaned the dragon's gift. Very nice. No matter ow many times I reread my stuff I always have misspells or something like that but you have none! You must tell me your secret.
Toboe Wolf chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Iteresting but you never did tell us what the dragon's gift is and who Flynn is. I am quessing she's a dragon? Oh-well I beet you will explain next chapter.

-Toboe
Kage-Ichihashi chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
This is breathlessly brilliant. Wonderful job Topaz Soarhire. I love your sense of humor and your figuritive language is brilliantly amusing. Superb.
Kage-Ichihashi chapter 3 . 7/14/2005
This is amazing Topaz Soarhire. Bloody brilliant, and an original plot! It's hard to see one of those hanging around here, huh? Superb job.
Kage-Ichihashi chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
This is awesome Topaz Soarhire. Great job. I love it!
Kage-Ichihashi chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
I bet you don't remember me, huh? This is one of the best Harry Potter fanfictions I have ever read. Bloody brilliant job here, and this is only the first chapter. I love it. Superb job.
pajaro black chapter 3 . 6/9/2005
Ah, the pumkin strikes back! Somebody must've gotten a laugh to see a pumkin or two in the luggage pile! XD I'm seriously liing Leo so far. He's starting to remind me quite a bit of Cal... I now have a new saying: Eat not the yellow jelly bean! HA ha ha! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Luv,