Reviews for Born To Be Wild
ZeroVampire123 chapter 3 . 7/25/2016
I died when Sora said "Baby-eating people"! HAHAHAHAHAHAH! AWESOME!
Donovan chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Hi! You're writing is honestly so, so good. I've been reading a lot of you, lately. You're writing is exquisite and it flows so perfectly and the situations are so creative. Don't even get me started on the character development! It's all so amazing. I know the chances are slim, seeing as it's been nine years since your last update, but I was wondering if this account is still being used? I would be so sad if I found out none of these stories are to be updated or finished. They're so amazing! I hope you're having a lovely day, wherever you are 3
~
Andhitittillitdies chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
Ahhhhh, this was so good. SO GOOD yhear. Such a great thrill ride before bed. Ups and downs and ups again. Real interesting how Riku changed, just a little bit quick, but flowed smooth like a river.
I feel so fulfilled, not that depressed since I already knew you yourself haven't updated in 9 years. Ha, wonder why I hadn't been born nine years earlier. The hype on edge would've been so great. But, oh well, life.
It's been a while since I've read love on a rotten day, probably said some similar things to what I say now...so, anyways, wherever you are slash-san, I wish you an absolutely great day, and thanks, for those countless smiles.
Andhitittillitdies chapter 4 . 4/30/2016
Cynthia Heimel, I fully relate with that quote, in my last review I think I made that leap over to the idiot's side. Btw, love your use of quotes, they always stop to make me think and connect it to the story, it's nice.
Andhitittillitdies chapter 3 . 4/30/2016
...I'm trying to figure out the secret message of the bolded words, and I've come up with, "Attempt seven, parents, Dora, Dora, really owned [and] pounded my evil someone, 'course not that [they] still want, [no] should need, [to] castrate all that stupid what-not. Still, anyway, don't not doubt that extremely unimportant [someone], serious[ly]. [They're] still laughing..you knew that."

...let's just pretend I didn't just arrange that. Have a nice day.
Andhitittillitdies chapter 2 . 4/30/2016
Ah pinnies, I haven't worn one ever since I said good-bye to my beloved east coast :'D
And good lord I am hooked so bad on this situation. Man I love how everything you write just flows together so nicely. And the smart remarks too.
Andhitittillitdies chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
And then you start wondering who in hell would actually sign up for an auction in the first place. I'd like to think Sora's like...one of the few up there, if not, the only one. xD
Anyways, not trying to give you guilt through email, though your past-self author's note tells me otherwise, your humor is impeccable as always. It's time to enjoy this salvation from hw and school.
JesterOfSpades39 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
My only thoughts. How unfortunate for Sora. Kairi is evil. And Riku sure is one luck son of a b****. Also, how the h*** does a school have/get the right to start an auction like that? Not that I'm against it but it makes you wonder what goes on in the head of the author. Anyway. It looks interesting and I can't wait to push that review button and continue on with the story!
linkzeldaforever chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
Need next chapter.
linkzeldaforever chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Nice. Me liked it
linkzeldaforever chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I loved it. So good.
DJ Ayane chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
i know im like ten years late but please finish the story its very cute
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Please update soon bye
Animusic chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Please continue! I love the story and the characters personality. Can't wait for more.
Cristal chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
please as I can communicate with you updated this story, I loved: 3, I know it's dated, but I need to know the end you're really good at writing!
PS: I speak Spanish and this is translated by google translator if you do not understand me :/