Reviews for Born To Be Wild
AnObnoxiousAmerican chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
My only thoughts. How unfortunate for Sora. Kairi is evil. And Riku sure is one luck son of a b****. Also, how the h*** does a school have/get the right to start an auction like that? Not that I'm against it but it makes you wonder what goes on in the head of the author. Anyway. It looks interesting and I can't wait to push that review button and continue on with the story!
linkzeldaforever chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
Need next chapter.
linkzeldaforever chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Nice. Me liked it
linkzeldaforever chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I loved it. So good.
DJ Ayane chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
i know im like ten years late but please finish the story its very cute
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Please update soon bye
Animusic chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Please continue! I love the story and the characters personality. Can't wait for more.
Cristal chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
please as I can communicate with you updated this story, I loved: 3, I know it's dated, but I need to know the end you're really good at writing!
PS: I speak Spanish and this is translated by google translator if you do not understand me :/
Emily chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
MORE! MORE!
Arachnoid chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
Evidently you've been inactive for 8 years, but were you by any chance planning on updating this story? If possible, please let me know. It'd be a shame, considering how great of a writer you are, to have your works go unfinished.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I need to say this before I even start...

Usually, I pay absolutely no mind at all to author's notes in the beginning unless they have a summary. So here I am, reading your summary when my eyes started to drift to the rest of your note. And you have me laughing, before I have even read the first WORD in this story. Call it a case of fangirling, but there's more to this than the ship. You my friend, have piqued my interest in this plot. Now, let's see where this goes...
OtakuYaoiGuy101-REBORN chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
Great story I loved the plot and the drama but I hate how it just ends at a clif hanger Im not shure if this is the end but Ii would love to se more ;;
OtakuYaoiGuy101-REBORN chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I love how u said that Sora belongs with Kairi when in KH2 he ran past her and started crying over Riku ;_;
SilverWingDragon151 chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
Finish this! Because It Is Great! Seriously! I love it and want to know what happens next! _ So finish it!
awsome domo chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
Oh my god please don't tell me this is the end I really enjoyed this fanfic and I know it can't end like this so pleeeeaaassssee! Make another chapter D