Reviews for Born To Be Wild
Kasandara chapter 6 . 3/14/2008
Where's the rest of this wonderful story T_T! I enjoyed it so much I sat and read it in the space of a few hours... I hope you decide to come back and continue on with it.
Sky Blue Baby chapter 6 . 3/12/2008
I really love it. Really, really love it. Please write more.
psalmofsummer chapter 6 . 3/11/2008
Ok... is it even fair that ALL of your stories are amazing?
Nephisa chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Very Very awsome story I can't wait for you to put more chapters on...
Hitsugi Zirkus chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
lol, so awesome...XD *just finished ch.1* well-named chapters, too. wish i could come up with stuff like that
PrincessRosa chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
This is a fabulous story :)

If you would please please please update it.. i'll send you stupid things I say :P

So. Envy my sayings. And update :D

LOVE Rosa
Valentine Satiguss chapter 6 . 2/24/2008
Really. I really, really, really love this fanfic.

*whips head around room to make sure coast is clear

*whispers* It's one of the few most coolest Riku x Sora fanfics out here in this world.

UPDATE SOON!
Thatz chapter 6 . 2/20/2008
ARGH. ARGHINFLARGINSMARGIN.

That was so, f-ing, good. Oh my god.

Like, seriously.

I just read all six chapters, ad let me tell you, I am addicted.

I love this story, and I feel REALLY bad for Riku...

*sniff*

And, because of you, I forever call Riku, Riku Love Muffin.

Forever.

And ever.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

~Thatz
Lonely Moon chapter 6 . 2/15/2008
Woot, these two are really special. I'm behind Sora putting himself out there for Riku to take advantage of! Come on! LOL. This chapter rocked! It was really great and I can't wait to read more.

Lonely Moon chapter 5 . 2/13/2008
It is so cute how he loves the smell of Riku's clothes. Sigh brings back memories. Anyway love the chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Lonely Moon chapter 4 . 2/13/2008
Nice chapter though I noticed a tiny mistake:

“I’m all for staring out here" I think the word you wanted was staying. No biggie though. Oh and Sora is amazed to be in Riku's room at the end of this chapter but didn't Riku have Sora come in an clean his room in the second chapter?

Anyway I love the story, actually I'm addicted and can't get enough!

Lonely Moon chapter 3 . 2/13/2008
Aww Riku the romantic. He seems to be falling more and more for Riku.

Loved the chapter. It was really good. I like how all of your chapters are just the right length, not to short, not to long. Just perfect.

Lonely Moon chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
I loved this line, “Ladies, as much as I appreciate the support, I really think you should all go to class. Education is important because without it, you can’t get a good job. Without a good job, you can’t get enough money for a Ferrari. Without a Ferrari, I can’t date you.”

Died laughing I did. So Riku's life isn't perfect after all huh?

Loved this chapter and can't wait to go on to the third! Great work, it is awesome!

Lonely Moon chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
I have been meaning to read this for a while now and man am I glad I was able to. I love it. The rich boy attitude fits Riku surprisingly well I have to say. You write very nice and it is easy to get swept away in the story.

Oo chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
Woo! I'm loving your story

Your writing ability is amazing

Anyway I hope you keep writing and updating
739 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »