Reviews for Born To Be Wild
free people chapter 6 . 2/4/2008
Seriously, I love this story. It's adorable yet bittersweet at the same time. Hopefully you'll find time to update this little tidbit of heaven one day. I'll be faithfully waiting!
Andantenne to Percupine chapter 6 . 2/1/2008
Sora stole Riku's cloth and put it on his pillow! wow! it's...weird... Keep on writing! I like the story very much XD
Kisaa chapter 6 . 1/29/2008
Aww, i really like this. perverted riku was fun but i like nice riku better :)
Nek0Chan chapter 6 . 1/27/2008
You are a GOD! My writing sucks compared to yours! I love this story and all the quotes in between are awesome i love them! Cant wait fot the Next chapter!
splitseconddecision chapter 6 . 1/25/2008
This story is so insanely adorable I almost can't stand it. :] Can't wait for more!
kestrel chapter 6 . 1/25/2008
I can't believe this is as far as you've got! You have to finish this! I NEED more Riku and Sora in my life (as if I haven't got enough already). Please, please, PLEASE update this and keep writing it!
kestrel chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
Oh, how will Riku win back Sora? I'll find out when I read the next chapter! You've got me hooked!
kestrel chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
I'm loving this story more and more with every chapter. Shame you've only written 6 parts. Oh well, on to number 5!
kestrel chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
Aww, I love their little moment on the beach even if it was just Sora playing a trick. And I thought Sora's mum was hilarious! You should make sure she crops in the story a few time AT LEAST!
kestrel chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
This chapter made me laugh even more than the first one! Riku and Sora...*sighs dreamily* ahem, anyway, good job!
kestrel chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
OMG! I loved this! I need more!
diva009 chapter 6 . 1/22/2008
OMG UPDATE!
diva009 chapter 3 . 1/22/2008
another great chapter...
diva009 chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
OMG I LOVED IT ONCE AGAIN! this is the best fanfic i have ever read, hun please update. _~ you should GREATLY consider continuing. PUHLEASE! ciao!
diva chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I LOVED IT! Everything from the sarcasm to the characters personalities, it was great.
739 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »