Reviews for Born To Be Wild
FireworkDarlink chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
You had me at The Riku Masaki Charm
Apoplexy chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
UPDATEEEEE ! XD

Gaaaaaadd, I love this story so much. srllyyy
kieran chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
i want a new chapter!
kieran chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
hi i ain't found this mch of a yaoi but i have lafed so much at it i cant wait for the next part!
PetrraPan chapter 6 . 3/10/2011
oh my. I love this story! I want more! I do so hope you're planning on finishing this piece. It's quite enjoyable. :]
Partyforthesakeoffun chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
Omg Omg Omg I love this story! I've read this at least 4 times now and I never get bored! The use of the witty dialogue is excellent. Slashy, you are my favorite fanfic author! Please write some more of this ;)
SnowSoldier chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
Oh please please write more! I LOVE this, it's so funny my parents think I'm insane from all the giggling!
RamenNoodlesXD chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
[Whimpers]

Ohhhh... Come on man, don't torture us! It's been like what, four years, and you haven't updated! [Fumes]

... Well, I can't exactly blame you, considering the fact that you probably have a very busy life and all, but still... [Twitch]

You must update soon, or I'll end up as the lonely hobo around the corner that waited forever for you to update this wonderfully awesome story.

Naw, all joking aside, take your time- I'd be happy to wait for an update. I'll even throw in a free foot rub if you do *wink wink nudge nudge* ... That was a joke!
amber chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
brilliant ilove it
Mr.Nen-kun chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Sorry to be about this but something wants me to jam my fingers down Kairi's throat and watch as she chokes to death. She is a certainly a B****, thank you.

Your portrayal of Sora refreshing.
My koala-llama chapter 6 . 11/12/2010
GRAAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRRR! *me turning into an angry dinosour*

why have you not updated this?

why, why, why why why why?

please update I really want to know how it goes and I like Sora's mom, she's spunky!

please... I beg you... ;A;
CrazyPretz chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
uhm yes, i just wanted to mention how I love the random quotes 3
CrazyPretz chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
If im correct, this should be the 667th review. And since 666 is satin's number, that means im like, anti-satin for getting rid of it. Or God's gay daughtor. Is that even allowed? (im kidding. Really. Dont get upset anyone. This is a joke, i was the number 666 before I clicked on it, and thought this would be funny.)

But, acctuly, I love this story. It's compleatly well-written, and makes me love kairi, which I havent for some time, (makes me want to get my Riku to be her). And this is hilarious so far ;)
poiuytrewwqlkjhgfdsa chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
Please continue this! IT's funny, very cute and just all in all awesome! Please continue!
Misaki Takahashi chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
Are you ever going to update again?
739 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »