Reviews for Born To Be Wild
Innocent KH chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
aw man! did u have to stop it here? waah!

I lurved this story! RaWr! .

Sora is cute. Riku is cute. Kairi is cute. now what else can i say? oh yh...its the BEST! lool

I kinda hope this story would be long, but still updated (preety pretty pwease 0.o ? lol), but i love ur style till now and am glad u took this change on Riku. it makes thsi stroy unique. And i LOVE unique .
vamprincessmiyu chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
I like this story.

It's really cute _

Riku really does care about Sora.

Aww.
Dee C chapter 6 . 10/30/2008
Haha I love this story. I hope you'll update again soon. Can't wait for a new one. Sora sounds like he could be one of those cool gay guys you'd wanna know.
xbarbx chapter 6 . 10/30/2008
dude! i love this story, but how can you just not update for over a year? i need to read the rest! *dies*
aleesha chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
you need to update!

as soon as possible!

anyway, good storyline and it seems to be heaing in a good direction
RawrHappi chapter 6 . 9/30/2008
Wow, this is really good and I cannot wait for another chapter!
ForForever chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
OMG! Please update soon !

I LOVE this story. LOVELOVELOVE :D
PhinMaginONLY chapter 6 . 9/18/2008
This is one of the cutest story that I've ever read! you haven't update for a long time now, aren't you gonna update anymore? Please don't do that. I really want to read more of this.
nikki chapter 6 . 8/15/2008
OMG! plz plz plz contenue this story! and if those two dont end up together, i will cry! ive read some really good rikuxsora fanfics before, and this one has the potential to be another awsome one.
carson brayton chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
good.
Varchsadow chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
It's definitly a very great fanfic. I love the fact that Sora is obviously confused about everything that's happened... First he has a crush on Riku and discovers his... "Snob" and indifferent side, but now... Oh anyway, you know what I'm talking about, you wrote this

But seriously, don't let this story go to waste, it's wonderful. The plot is good, your grammar's great and your vocabulary's amazing (Yeah I know, I'm starting to sound like a teacher XD)

Although when I began reading chapter 6 I wasn't so sure if I liked the... "Drastic" way Riku changed, or rather, if I believed it to be natural, but by the end of it, I still loved it, good job
CloudedMirror89 chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
oh how i wish you would complete this fic. :(
The Crystal Pen chapter 6 . 8/1/2008
TEWG: AWW... DOES THIS MEAN NO MORE FUNNY SEXUAL PUNS?

801: Dude when are you gonna update? Are you dead or something? Please don't be!

TEWG & 801
mustlOvebOitanO chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
You terrible person! How can you leave good people hanging like this? It's been what? Two years? You can't have THAT much to do! What's one missed Spongebob and Avatar episode? lol! But please. Finish! I need more! I know where you live! I can find you and force you to write! Finish! Finish! And if you are suffering writers block just ask yourself WWBBD. lol! Cheers to happy writing!

~WWBBD? (What Would Brian Boitano Do)
xXLieselotteXx chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
please write more plese i love it
739 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »