Reviews for Not a Nice Man
julietsamuel chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Hello my dear compliment ,i am juliet by name i will like you to contact me through my private email adress()so that i will show you my pictures,please do not write me back here hope
to read from you,

yours juliet
AnGel-607 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Yeah! I am in LOVE with all stories with George. Not because I love him, but because Roger is the BEST!
Teva chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Whoops I meant *he* did ;
Teva chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
But George is a creep! And Rex still loves Bree. Oh yeah, and did I mention that George is a creep? I practically sniffed through her underwear! *shudders*
WiiCkeDhUnNy1104 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
WOW! WOW! WOW! NICE JOB! i hate george, he's a psycho, and i'm on rex's side. sure he cheated on bree but it's not like he's replacing anybody's pills! and i think your story truly reflects the relationships that the three had (rex, bree, and george) very well.
Beccy chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Brilliant, just brilliant. More of that?
Bab's Hiwchtthoffen chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
great fanfic!

please write more!
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
LoL! Wow, no more? ( That kinda sucks-I have yet to see another Rex/Bree/George love triangle on here, and at the moment that's the only one that interests me. I hope you'll write more in the future! ,~
JJBroadwayGeek chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
I love George, I must say. Okay, well, I love Roger Bart. That said, I can't decide who I want Bree to choose! They both have a lot of downsides. Anyway, this fic was awesome! I loved that Rex has a midlife crisis car. Good work.

~JJ, broadway geek extrordinaire
Imzadi chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Their name is Van De Kamp, not Kramp. And Rex isn't that bad. Actually, I like him. And wasn't George tampering with Rex's medicine? Nice guy! And Rex stood up for Bree when Andrew spit in her face and gave her a horribly difficult time, not to mention risking prison for obstructing justice by helping hide the car Andrew hit Mrs. Solis in. I think you're backing the wrong horse here.
Fighting-this-War chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Rex is my fave male character...but i liked the the story anyway...just wondering if you're using Mr Van De kRamp as a pun, cos its van de kamp, not kramp, i apoligize if this is intentional. xx
McKay chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Just FYI, there's a DH section now :) In case you want to move your fic.