Reviews for The Orphan: Book One
Cinthya chapter 19 . 9/8
After reading this far i understand something. You really love making harry spill the beans like with red and gold...*smirk*
Blaise chapter 3 . 6/12
Blaise is a boy?
Prince of darkness 44 chapter 6 . 6/6
I was under the expression that blaise zabini was a male not a female plus did his mother die or something because I was under the expression that his mother was known as the black widow
FotoDi chapter 6 . 10/17/2015
Clothes, money, books, food, informed consent from custodial guardian...?
SortingHat chapter 16 . 9/19/2015
I much liked the idea of them making a break for it to the Slytherin Dungeons. Are there any spells that could've used a smoke screen? Like I've said in another chapter I think if they had chosen to learn *muggle* chemistry they could've made a potion of their own to cause a distraction to get away that would be just as good as a magic potion.
SortingHat chapter 15 . 9/19/2015
They either belong in Ravenclaw or Huff n Puff.
SortingHat chapter 13 . 9/19/2015
I am surprised that none of them ask if it's similar to learning to fly a *single engine* plane and if taking the lessons will help your skills improve as a private pilot or a pilot for hire in the muggle world?
SortingHat chapter 13 . 9/18/2015
Using different kinds of acids/chemicals to cause explosions/smoke screens or otherwise escape distractions to help them out in danger would be very helpful since no magic was used therefore nothing is traced. And eventually once Harry tells Fred and George how they did it there might even be a new interest in the mixtures of chemicals that causes different reactions showing the muggles aren't as stupid as they think.
SortingHat chapter 12 . 9/18/2015
I wonder if anybody there remembers the event when the Quidditch Field was covered entirely in chocolate pudding by a nasty prank and as each player was knocked from their broom they all got sticky and stuck tight eating their way out of the field!

Of course there were no winners because the Snitch was covered as well and nobody could find it for days!
SortingHat chapter 12 . 9/18/2015
That dream Harry had is obviously a hint about that Professor's turbine he wears having to do with Slytherin and Voldermort. Should have been a dead give away right there.
SortingHat chapter 10 . 9/18/2015
You know what's weird? Is if when people are shocked like that time actually does freeze only in that local area where the change has happened until somebody creates a distraction such as Harry clearing his throat out loud or some other noise happening.
SortingHat chapter 10 . 9/18/2015
Actually I did. I figured it had to do somehow with changing objects from one thing to another but didn't know the exact details.
SortingHat chapter 8 . 9/18/2015
BTW: Wouldn't the kids still have the master key with them to the orphanage?
SortingHat chapter 8 . 9/18/2015
Pop quiz! What's black,yellow and goes zzub zzub?
SortingHat chapter 7 . 9/18/2015
The Dursley's are actually not typical of most muggles *humans* to the unknown. Maybe that's all JK Rowling has seen but she obviously has a poor sample or goes to the slums or snooty areas like where the Dursley's are which have nosy neighbors who aren't even trying to be friendly.

Sure they would be *vocal* about unexplainable things but who wouldn't? There are truth groups dedicated to finding the truth about lies as the propaganda you get from school is only a little bit of truth mixed with exaggerations and lies.

History is always written by the victorious and most wars are banker wars not religious. Religion is usually used as an excuse to kick start the war but in the end the central banks win and carefully maneuver their pawns and allow for *collateral damage* in their grand schemes.

Fact: Every US President that has been either murdered or had attempts were against private central banking and fiat money systems without gold or silver to back them up.

Search for Banker Wars and you'll get some interesting facts about banking and how it is designed to create the modern day failures from the ground up by hidden groups like the Fabians.
1,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »