Reviews for The Orphan: Book One
You should change it to now onto Phase Two, not Plan B, since Plan B implies that it's a different plan, but the rest of the information suggests that they're moving on to the next part of their first plan, which would be Plan A.
Pleeeeease write more of this! Its such a good fic, and I love the light-hearted nature of it.
Nate chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
And we're supposed to like Hagrid and McGonagall in this scene exactly why?
I normally dislike Vernon and Petunia, but here - Hagrid and McGonagall come across as fucking bullying assholes that deserve a fucking ass beating.
KingLoitl chapter 19 . 5/12/2014
update please! funny as hell :D
Cillit Bang Bang chapter 19 . 4/15/2014
Six and a half years since the last update... And it's a tragedy.

Why?

Because I love absolutely everything about this fic. It's great, glorious, fantastic, it's funny, witty, it... Okay, so I don't see why it was necessary for the owls to not find Harry at first, but whatever, everything else is wonderful.

You - in the vain hope that you're still entering your account sometimes - did an unbelievably good job with dialogue and characterisation, it's been pure joy to read from beginning to end, and as such...

I stand by my initial statement. A true tragedy this was abandoned.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
Nice chappie
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 10 . 4/15/2014
Lmao, everyone's reactions were priceless, I could just imagine Snape, haha! Harry, imo, should have been sorted into Slytherin, would have been so cool and better, pftt. But maybe, I' m being biased. I'm a snake too ;)
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
Had me laughing in all m parts. Now this one is truly unique. I have read so many slytherin harry stories, but yours is truly different and creative. Really like it so far. And I just love how devious Blaise and Harry are. And I just can't wait to see everyone everyone's expressions when harry geta sorted, haha!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
TMR's orphanage of course!
SakuraKoi chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Hahaha
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Oh no
Pure-chan chapter 19 . 11/16/2013
I loves how Blaise is in this story. I couldn't stop laughing when I read the part where she shook Nott's shoulder and shouted at him. Good job
Guest chapter 19 . 10/5/2013
Continue! let the hiatus end already! this is great!
Fred071202 chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
Sorry about last time, this is an awesome fanfic so far!
Fred071202 chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Nice fanfic, so far. I hope Sneak is okay. Also, isn't Blaise a boy in canon?
1,087 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »