Reviews for Change Is Everything
guest chapter 14 . 7/8
Please write more
guest chapter 5 . 7/8
Whitney chapter 2 . 7/4
Just one question... Ummm, is one of those "good looking" guys Draco Malfoy?

Love and hope, Whitney
a perrsonnn chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Its Ginerva Weasley, not Virginia Weasley. Please fix this. It's annoying me so much.
Glittergal21 chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Ginny's full name Ginerva NOT Virginia! If you don't believe me look it up in the books...
cranberry148 chapter 14 . 12/15/2007
I love this story. Will there be a sequel? Nice Job
Shy Susanna Malfoy chapter 14 . 8/28/2007
Nice story. Will there be a sequel anytime soon? I was kinda hoping that Ginny would realize that she loves Draco, and hates Harry, and that she would leave Harry and Marry Draco.

So Evelyn is His daughter! Thats cool! Maybe no matter who is the biological father of the child, it will always resemble her true love. I'm kinda glad Harry is dead in this one! LOL!

MovingForwardsNotLookingBack chapter 14 . 7/27/2007
This was soo amazing, I was near tears half the time! Wow, ur an amazing writer and this story was written beautifully.
Vamprisslizy chapter 14 . 6/7/2007
i didnt like the ending
Jennicula chapter 4 . 6/4/2007
I am so much like Audrey it's not even funny, fashion wise. I own like 500 eyeshadows and about five lip glosses.
AnimeSiren chapter 14 . 5/29/2007
Your story was rather rushed, with less drama that than the situation could have but you have excellent plots and you definitly know what you want in a fic and what you are doing!

I loved it!
Holly chapter 1 . 5/26/2007

I like the first chapter a lot, but Harry already made captain so it doesn't make sense that Ron would get it unless Harry lost captaincy.
Robin chapter 14 . 5/23/2007
Does it make me a bad person knowing that Harry didn't have a lot of influence in Evelyn's life and that I am happy that he um passed away. For a sequel you could just have a one-shot where they are a happy family and what not. What I wanna know is how they were all blind to her coloring to not know who the father was. Great chapter and ending. I would love a sequel or just a long one-shot set in the future of this verse. Post something else soon thanks.
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 14 . 5/23/2007
Loved the ending it was kinda sad but, good just the same. Well, writing more is up to u would be good to read though. Good Luck with future writing! ;)