Reviews for Change Is Everything
First fan fiction I have read and I really enjoyed it! Only criticism is that I don't like the portrayal of Ron and Harry that much. I love the Draco and Ginny storyline and loved reading your story a lot! I was so sad when it ended!
Caitlin126 chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Ginny's given name is Ginevra NOT Virginia. And Hermione's cat is named Crookshanks
Connie chapter 14 . 8/1/2015
that was so goood
guest chapter 14 . 7/8/2015
Please write more
guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
Yay
Whitney chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
Just one question... Ummm, is one of those "good looking" guys Draco Malfoy?

Love and hope, Whitney
_
a perrsonnn chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Its Ginerva Weasley, not Virginia Weasley. Please fix this. It's annoying me so much.
Glittergal21 chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Ginny's full name Ginerva NOT Virginia! If you don't believe me look it up in the books...
cranberry148 chapter 14 . 12/15/2007
I love this story. Will there be a sequel? Nice Job
Shy Susanna Malfoy chapter 14 . 8/28/2007
Nice story. Will there be a sequel anytime soon? I was kinda hoping that Ginny would realize that she loves Draco, and hates Harry, and that she would leave Harry and Marry Draco.

So Evelyn is His daughter! Thats cool! Maybe no matter who is the biological father of the child, it will always resemble her true love. I'm kinda glad Harry is dead in this one! LOL!

I WANT A SEQUEL!
MovingForwardsNotLookingBack chapter 14 . 7/27/2007
This was soo amazing, I was near tears half the time! Wow, ur an amazing writer and this story was written beautifully.
Vamprisslizy chapter 14 . 6/7/2007
i didnt like the ending
Jennicula chapter 4 . 6/4/2007
I am so much like Audrey it's not even funny, fashion wise. I own like 500 eyeshadows and about five lip glosses.
AnimeSiren chapter 14 . 5/29/2007
Your story was rather rushed, with less drama that than the situation could have but you have excellent plots and you definitly know what you want in a fic and what you are doing!

I loved it!
Holly chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Hey,

I like the first chapter a lot, but Harry already made captain so it doesn't make sense that Ron would get it unless Harry lost captaincy.