Reviews for Outside of the Box
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Love it "We need chips, hurry up and eat so we can go shopping. Thats all she could say after he told her what happened to her clone. Good way to break the tention and have a laugh
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 24 . 9/28/2011
She just nodded, before saying "We need chips, hurry up and eat so we can go shopping."

Always with the food.

Liked the ending it still leaves questions. But Max s here to stay with Logan and the baby as a family.
Trinity Destler chapter 7 . 4/5/2010
No, no, I thought this chapter was *perfect*. I absolutely believe that Max would finally run out of bravado and I absolutely believe that moment would be exactly like this. Gah. Loved it.
MafiaPrincess09 chapter 24 . 11/18/2009
Aw, I love it! I mean its kinda weird that she "tech" had a kid with her brother, but I love it great job.
Brian chapter 24 . 3/4/2008
I enjoyed this story very much. I read it after reading "Moving On" and thought that the contrasting story lines were very interesting. In "Outside of the Box," Logan and Max start out together and then are drawn apart by what Manticore has done to Max, including creating the baby Will, while in "Moving On" they start out apart because of the virus but are brought together by the baby Cale. I had actually started to read "Attempts at Living" first and did not quite get it, but am now looking forward to going back and reading it in context.
Jess chapter 24 . 12/2/2007
Loved The Ending... And The Whole Thing Really.

Jess...x
lozzie84 chapter 24 . 9/3/2007
lol i finally finished! took me awhile! lol loved the story! glad you took the time to write it!
jfg207 chapter 24 . 2/25/2007
I would love to see more chapters on how Max, Logan, her siblins will continue with Will. Or another sequel to this story; what do you think?

JG
dgurisko2001 chapter 24 . 12/1/2006
Another great story, love the whole hallucination thing
maxbyfive chapter 24 . 11/8/2006
very well and realistically written. extremely well done.
brittany813 chapter 24 . 5/18/2006
Hey! I really loved this story! I wish there were more closure, but hey, it works!
Mari chapter 24 . 11/17/2005
Now that I’ve finished reading I can say that this is one of my favourite Max-and-Logan-getting-a-baby-stories.

It seems only logical that Max is traumatized after all she’s been through in Manticore and can’t switch to back to normal and care-less the moment she’s out of it. And, in my opinion, you described that process of getting back in a really touching way.

That’s so Logan-like, not being able to abandon the baby, learning how to be a father, and then in his stubborn, optimistic way never giving up the belief that Max will accept the baby at last.

Also, I liked very much you descriptions of their social surroundings: Bling, Max’s siblings, Bennett and Marianne with their little daughter and not to forget the remarriage of Margo (Which made me wonder, how on earth can a reasonable guy, who even likes Logan, live together with Margo? Money?)
Mari chapter 7 . 11/3/2005
„She froze at the end of the van, just staring at him” Liked that one. Like a dream becoming reality.

The dream-motive again. I liked the use of it in “Attempts at living” and even though it made perfectly sense there without reading “Outside of the box”, having it here adds to its richness in “Attempts”. Being afraid of waking up contra wanting to wake up.

Amusing phone-call between Max and Bling! A speechless Bling isn’t something we get to see often;-)

But what got me most was the way you picture Max’s exhaustion after surviving Manticore, allowing herself some weakness and rest before talking about Manticore and facing life again. All that emotions were described in a way that made me feel with her. And Logan’s just the perfect, caring person for all that, even though he may not know what to think about it.

Grown-up Brittany smoking weeds:-)
Mari chapter 3 . 11/2/2005
So, I finally sat down and took the time to read this story after you got me so curious;-) Or starting it at least, which means I still have a nice supply of chapters before me.

Good beginning!

Liked Max’s angsty thoughts in the cell about Logan and 453, and the possible outcome: Logan thinking of her as a monster. Or how she counts the days for keeping track of her life outside Manticore.

Agree that pregnant soldiers are nonsense, when there are much more advanced possibilities. Now Renfro’s whole Egg-in-vitro-thing, that’s disgusting and inhuman, which means, it’s typically Manticore…

Anyway, good written story! I’m enjoying it!
M chapter 24 . 7/28/2005

you can't stop there! it's not finish yet!

at least write a sequel!

do you have any idea how hard it is to find a good ML story these days? think about all of us ML shippers out there, we finelly find a good story please please please don't end it just yet!

and it's not like it will be a forced sequel, you know the kind you read and think "he couldn't find an original storyline so he just kept writing this one"

this story has a perfect opening for a realy good sequel!

please please please!