Reviews for So the Countdown
o-flightless chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
OH, and I thought I was the only one who saw a connection between Agony County and Kim Possible. THANK-YOU for writing this! I just loved it!

kpandron
Silver Sparklze chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
It's blue. An icy blue. I watched the movie on tv tonight. I love the Disney Channel.
Lexie-Conn chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
loved the story! Did we over here in England get it before you got it over there? It was on over here on the disney channel i think late feb early march. hm it would be a first if we got something earlier than you lot! quite an honour infact

anyhoos this fic made me laugh

yzibella
MtnRon chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Hehe...making fun of us who have been spoiled. :) Yes Kim's dress is light blue. The reason it appears to change color is the dance lighting.
silver-badger chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Ha ha ha! I can actually see this happening in the series! That would be so fun! Even if I already saw the movie, ah well... I'm guilty :)
Ace Lannigan chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
I love it. I also look forward to the movie, but unlike you I did look at the spoiler, if you could call it that. totally bogus. Kim does this and then Ron does that and this happens and booyah... blah blah blah. It lacked details, which are in my opinion the most essential part of the show.

Awesome story.
Monkish Otaku chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Man, that was hillarous! I hadn't laughed so hard in my life!
Netherwood chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Awesome, I love this-nice parody of what all of us are doing waiting for the movie. I've heard quite a lot of this before... I have to love Ron's logic, and Kim's insistence to stop Ron's quest for spoilers, using physical force if necessary. "we'll be guilty together!" "We COULD..." Nice touches!
Backroads chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
*giggle* There was something VERY familiar about their whole conversation. If I just transposed it to another situation... oh dear. Were you trying to say something about us KP fans? Were you? *has never, ever looked at any spoilers for the movie*
Forlong chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Looks like you're making fun of the New and Kimproved Kim Possible Sound Track. I love the K/R bonding you got going! Kim has two new dresses in "So the Drama", one is dark-blue and the other is light-blue.
Jamie McFly chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
...I saw some spoilers... Not alot! But I just couldn't resist! Awsome story!
Gem chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Hahaha! You rock.
ilovekp chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Excellent! This is exactly what all KP fans are going through right now. Good Job
GargoyleSama chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
I am GargoyleSama and I have looked at a spoiler site.

The site did leave a lot out, so I just know a bit more of the plot and how it ends. It's all in the nuance and to a point about trying to find all the pop culture references.